What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ebook

does anyone have this? I was thinking of ordering it but I wanted an opinion first. Does anyone have anything to say about it? It looks like it is a good deal, not to mention a free plant
smile_m_32.gif

I don't know anything about the book... But I'd say it prolly doesn't say anything that you haven't read (or won't read at some point) on this forum. The problem with reading a book is you get one view, and surely by now you have seen there are MANY "right" ways to grow CPs. By posting a question here (or reading the tons of hundreds of thousands *LOL* posts here you'll prolly get a better range of ideas so you can pick which you want to try.
Andrew

I guess I'll just post here, it's free and I can always get the plant elsewhere. Thank you

I do, and highly recomend it. It has stuff like A Step-by-Step Guide to Repotting Your Plants and Grow a Jungle of Asian Pitchers. The customer service was great, as well!

If you buy it and they have a new E-book they'll send it to you for the price of shipping and handling.

Oh yea its a great buy, got it for christmas, Alot of it isnt much you wouldnt hear on the forum, but its a great source of information to.

CHeers

Back