What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cyber Nations

Does any one play Cyber Nations?

Ive enjoy it. and if you play Cyber states, Ive heard its better than that.

Hears a link
http://www.cybernations.net/default.asp

You basicaly get to start a nation ANY where... and you have political standpoints, war (decided randomly who wins) Please youre people, Natural resorces (live stock, coal, wheat, gold, uranium, ect) And trade to get others you dont have!

Its a fun game! you should try it out... You can join allainaces, and have power, or start out as a small nation.

Ill let you guys read more about it.

Cheers

Hmmm I've played Nations, but it seems to be a little different than the game your refuturing too. It look interesting. I may need to check it out, if I have some free time.

I showed this to my 16 year old son, who is into Age Of Empires and Civilization. He made some comment about the graphics and his computer not having the capability and mom and and online games.... Geez... so much for connecting with yer kid!
confused.gif

Lol, its a text script game, Its not like Age of empires.

At least you tried, I guess the only thing me and my mom have in common is... Horticulture (on certain levels lol)

But other wise I dont talk to my dad. Its understandable some people might not like it, Some might.

I think lots of people of any age might like it if they have the interest.

Cheers

Back