What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cps in the wild.

Ok yesterday evening ,for the first time, I saw CPs in the wild!  
smile_k_ani_32.gif
I would of taken pics but I didnt have a camera with me it was sundews and Sarracenia. I was wandering have yall ever seen CPs in the wild and what were they?

I really want to head out to east Texas and check out the bogs. Just don't have any spare time!
smile_h_32.gif
We have Alata and I think Spatulata down here.

I've seen Cp's in the wild a couple of times. There are some capilaris living about 1500ft from my front door.

I've never seen CP in the wild. ;-; I'm hoping to go north some time and checking out some of the Cobra stands!

Today or sometime during this week im going back up there and if i can get a camera ill take pictures.

oh i forgot its in a creek which is a suprise to me i knew sundews and other cps grow near water but the sundews where growing on the moss(most likely spaghnum) which was floating in the water. when i was there yesterday my dad helped me get some we had a bunch of buckets i took 4 sarracenia and a countless amount of sundews which are now growing in my backyard in a mini bog garden. oh and that last sentence was a joke lol dont worry the only damage i did was when i jumped in the water all of the times and caused big waves moveing the dews lol

Took sarracenia from the wild?? I do hope you didn't mean that.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bugweed @ May 21 2006,1:49)]Took sarracenia from the wild?? I do hope you didn't mean that.
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]... oh and that last sentence was a joke lol dont worry...

It's easy to overlook, but it's there. Just a joke. If there were some punctuation making it a little easier to discern up from down, it would have been clearer to see.. Almost looked over it, too.
confused.gif

w00t!!! Just got back from swimming up there again and I took pictures! It was with a one time use camera that when u get your pictures back you get an cd that has them on it. But yall will have to wait at the most an week to see them.

Back