Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pics from CA Carnivores

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep, that's a sandersonnii blue. There aren't any captions, but the files are named.
    A flytrap ate my homework!
    -Michelle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (wickedthistle @ May 26 2006,7:09)]Yes, I'm still alive. Reports of my demise at the hands of p. gigantea have been greatly exaggerated. Here are my pics from a visit to California Carnivores. Peter D'Amato is a cool guy, and even autographed my copy of Savage Garden!

California Carnivores
    *runs around angerily* WHAT DA HECK!!! I EMAILD THAT GUY HE SAID HE DIDNT HAVE ANY SUN PITCHERS OR AUSTRALIAN PITCHER PLANTS!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he might have not had any for sale
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy crap, those Purple pitchers are *HUGE*! I wonder if they're from the same stock he sells online, and if so, I can't wait for my purples to grow up.

Mokele
    \"With malleus aforethought, mammals got an earful of their ancestor's jaw.\"
    --J. Burns, on the evolution of auditory ossicles.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reg,

CA Carnivores has a number of plants for display from Peter's collection, and some that are for sale. Most of the plants you seen in the pictures are from the collection parts because they were the oldest and most dramatic. Ones that are for sale have a price written on the back of the tag, which you can't see in those pics. I think the some of the vfts in my pics were on sale.

Peter did not have any heliamphora (because I was looking myself) or cephalotus for sale.

He's one of the most reputable dealers around and is the author of Savage Garden so he knows his stuff. If you ever have a question about his plants or stock, feel free to ask him or his staff via email or phone. They're nice folks, and are serious about educating people about the plants.
    A flytrap ate my homework!
    -Michelle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice photos - thanks for sharing. A visit to CA Carnivores is always a real treat. Peter is such a great guy, and freely shares his vast knowledge of all CPs.
    "You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus" - Mark Twain

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something." - Pancho Villa, last words.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wanna live their!

I WANNA LIVE THEIR!

Cheers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12