Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Getting the smell of death out of your car

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (bugfreak @ May 29 2006,10:18)]adnedarn, what do you do for a living where you would actually consider trashing the car cause of this.
    It's not so much what I do for a living but what I do as a hobby... So I guess you need a new car (in my eyes) simular to the reason Ozzy says so. Just cause it's a bug. LOL What hobby am I talking about? Were a vehicle needs to do FUN stuff, with just getting you around. Like my doge dakota quad cab... gets me the wife and the baby around, but the over sized tires, performance stuff posi, etc lets me go just about anywhere I want to go... Then there is the '68 camaro project, can also get the family around, but if I need milk in 10 seconds I can do that. Tubbed wheels, 350 stroker (398ci) twin turbo etc etc hehehe
    -Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (nepenthes_ak @ May 30 2006,12:44)]
    Quote[/b] (0zzy @ May 29 2006,8:22)]I think you should do everybody and burn it.
    Woah their Ozzy this is a family freindly forum im preaty sure!
    lmao

i noticed that in his post too. i didn't see how that would help my poor car though

the beetle is silly if you were to buy one for a family car. i had it before the baby. thank goodness i didn't buy that miata. i'm a sporty roadster kinda gal. i have never in my life had to think about having to transport bulky stuff or people. i generally hate trucks and SUV's (unless they are put to practical use)... hey! everybody has their own unique tastes and opinions. you guys think my beetle is gay and i don't give a flying fart. i was my dream reality car for years and i finally got one a couple years ago.

pookie smells worse than poopie or nasty feet. i wish i could post a smell! it's wretched but you can't smell it unless you lean into the car at least.

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]i noticed that in his post too. i didn't see how that would help my poor car though
    It would help me.

Opps

I'll go edit that. I swear that's not what I meant.

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I fixed it. Maybe Freud was right.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i dont know the dog loves rotten meat but wont enter the car if the girls shoes have been left in there to long

actually i bet im quite sure i know exactly what it smells like. try the Febreeze
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123