What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2006 NASC Benefit Auction

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Ok folks...get ready.  The auction starts tonite (June 3rd) at 8 p.m. Central.  It will end at 8 p.m. Central, Sunday, June 18th. You can find the auction forum at the top of the General section of TerraForums.

You may donate (list) items at any time during the auction.  It can be anything (uh...anything legal) that might bring in a buck!

Let's try to beat last year's total of $3,000+!  We will be donating a portion of our proceeds to Botanique to help continue the important Sarracenia collection.  So let's do this right so we can help Rob and his plants.

Thank you all for your support of NASC and the goals we have for the future.  And most of all...have fun!

- PAKtioneer

Wow, starts earlier than I thought! I've been a time vacuum! Gonna check things over this weekened and pepare donations! I've been savin' up again for this year's auction.
smile.gif

Back