Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey Smokers:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Always remember children, flush your pots out well! Same goes for humans, I heard this Japanese guy smokes something like 30 a day but a few cups of green tea cleanses his insides, allowing him to do some incredible things (one would never expect from a heavy smoker). Not suggesting you give green tea to your plants or anything...

---------------

Edit: Uhhh...lets be a little more politically correct Jason. lol

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alexis. You are correct about those chems in the smoke of American cigs. Over in Germany their cigs don't have all the crap in them. Atleast its not added lets put it that way. Purity law and such. Its ashame to what they add to stuff here. Any who. I ash in one plant in my GH if I smoke out there. Its doing fine. I don't ash in the orchids or CPs though jsut because they are up in sight. This plant is by the ground and bushy. LOL It also gets other ash dumped in it too.
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting responses all. I don't ash in my plants (I rarely even smoke ciggarettes anymore) but I was just thinking about it cos I was visiting my uncle and he still does that. He only grows one CP (my N. Ventrata came from him 6+ years ago) but has a house full of other stuff - mainly he's a philodendron phreak.

I have heard of people putting coffee grounds on their plants so Green tea wouldn't be too crazy of an idea. I just read a section in my lily book about making "manure tea" but I don't think that would go over well inside on houseplants!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12