What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Glenn -

That's a great idea. When I get a chance, in Photoshop I'll put numbers over the people in the group photo. Then post it somewhere here. Then folks can help us match numbers with names.

Jeff - Yup, I'm going to Logees, but the Wistuba stuff needs to recuperate. Today the baby N. hamata pitchers shriveled up. The growing point still looks good. I will bring that Ceph seedling you gave me back in December. It really likes the tall flower can pot.

I agree with you all. The BEST part of the show was hanging out with all you crazy CP wackos! I had a blast. Thank you EVERYONE!

Steve LaWarre

Man, I wish I had been able to go. I have only been to one(2000, SF).
Thanks for all the photos and stuff.

Cheers,

Joe

Hey Everyone,

Had a great time at the event. Where else can you talk about carnivorous plants at a local pub drinking pabst blue ribbon beer (my first in 2.5 decades) and eat chinese food with 22 of your cp colleagues.
Steve... Thanks for the great after hours talk about your cp exhibit project.
Just as many thanks to Sharon and Carl Taylor for hosting 30 or so people in their suite with some great snacks during Steve's talk.

My scores were:
One XL terrarium from Black Jungle
One H. neblinae from A. Wistuba
One H. heterodoxa ""
One D. multifida ssp. extrema
One huge S. flava var. cuprea-Black Jungle via Botanique
One S. rubra ssp. wherryi Jerimiah Harris
One D. dichotoma giant ""

I'm a happy guy..
Ended up leaving a bit early and freaked out the guys at black jungle since I had just told them I was going on the bog walk and they thought the bus had left me at the bog since they hadn't seen me get off the bus prior to it's departure whoops...

Kirk
Fitchburg Mass

Back