Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: soooo............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its easier to ask forgiveness than permission right................

i want a couple of critters but the wife dont like creepy crawlies, do yah think if they look pretty i can get them past her?

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ive got 7 Centruroides vittatus and 7 Centruroides hentzi 2nd or 3rd instars coming next week
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope, once someones afraid of bugs not much you can do! I tried to give my pal a mantd with a whole gallon setup with small plant, soil and a few sticks and his wife threatened divorce if that creature was not removed from her house immediately! He's a fellow insect spreader/collector so fr him to have alive mantid he was totally excited but his wife was not gonna allow it, no ifs ands or butts...
    The single life rocks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unless you gotta secret underground lair, she's gonna bust you out to the doghouse. Along with the spiders of course ! I already got the willies !!
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and The American G. I. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.
    Romans 10: 9-13
    Growlist http://www.cpukforum.com/forum/index...04&#entry90304

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, being a woman, it might go over easier if you can get her something as well, or give her money equal to or more than your critters for her to go spend on herself. Let her go to a day spa or a get a massage or something. A lot of times when my husband buys something I get mad because of the money spent, not because of what he bought. If financial trouble is an issue, then it is a big problem. I get mad when he throws money around when we had a bill that should have been paid instead. But like I said, it might soften things a bit if you get her a present too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, you can do this one of two ways....Get rid of them (and have no spine)

OR

Stand up to the woman! If she says it goes or she goes, tell her to pack her bags!

Yeah.

Good luck with that last one.
    17 Nash Rd.
    North Salem, NY 10560

YOU! Outta my gene pool!

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL Schloaty...you talk tough, but I'll bet you are a pushover with your wife.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol was flipping through a bug book last night while laying in bed and asked the wife if i got one that looked like a fuzzy eight legged teddy bear would that be alright? she said: "You know dang well that the only way your getting one is if you sneak it into the house without my knowing and keep it hid so dont ever see it"

sounds like permission to get some to me i have a sorta storage place under the stairs in the utility room where my plants are. just need to put shelves in there and since my CP and frog racks are on wheels ill just wheel one in front for a door. she wont see a thing

BTW B28 no financial worries, creepy crawlies are being financed through the sale of extra froglets from my breeding pair and a chinchilla im selling to a friend. i am perfectly aware of our financial situation. the wife is CFO of the household and i am informed of when we have extra money that i get to spend
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Depends totally on her. I once raised scorpions without spousal meltdown.

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (swords @ June 05 2006,11:09)]The single life rocks!
    Within the limited framework of this topic, I tend to agree. I've been appreciating a lifestyle without need of editing. But, all things considered, I'd give most anything to be permanently re-united with my Darlin'.
    Droserae will inherit the earth.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast