User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: just shoot me now........................

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]It's like my life would be put on hold, and I would be broke.
    HA! You have no idea....

Hey Rattler, about the knees....Are you heavy? That sounds bad, I know, sorry, but if you are, loosing weight should greatly reduce the stress on them. If you're not, well, I hear they do great things with plastic joints these days....
    17 Nash Rd.
    North Salem, NY 10560

YOU! Outta my gene pool!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not terribly heavy, im 6'1" and about 205 not stocky but not built rail thin either. i am in the process of loosing weight, actually the stairs in the new house are helping me greatly cause most of my plants are in the basement and the wife said the soils had to stay in the garage, add that to the fact im half way forgetfull and leave needed stuff at one place when i need it in the other and im going up and down the stairs quite a bit, cheaper than any exercize equipment.

Bruce, actually the muscles in my leg have always been strong and well developed, i was walking all over town with my dad as soon as i was able since my parents only had one car, the fact that most of the time on weekends and through the summer i was kicked out to my grandparents farm where i was allowed to roam where ever i felt like it helped greatly, it was a 5 mile juant to the badlands(8 if yah followed the creek). my thigh muscle is developed well enough to cause problems with getting knee braces to fit properly and not slide down. my problem is bad cartilage do to genetic problems, a couple of my uncles and cousins on my moms side have the same problem and one of my sisters does.
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're right - that's a completely different problem. There's a fairly new artificial knee out that's expected to have a much lonnger lifespan and you can let other guinea pigs . . . oops . . . I mean patients test drive them before you have to choose between them and more traditional models.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12