We are now in the final three days of the auction. *You all have done goooood! *Thank you so much!
I just wanted to ask you to go review the End of Auction rules. *This is very important. *We don't want to kill our dear friend Schloaty. *lol *
In a nutshell, here is the deal:
1) High bidders: Highest bidder at close of auction should contact the donor (lister) of the item they won (via PM or email). *Ideally this should take place within three days but do it as soon as you possibly can. *Provide your shipping address AND if you are responsible for paying the shipping, get the address of the lister and get your postage payment into the mail (or however you're going to pay for it).
2) Listers: You can contact your winners if you like. *If the buyer is paying shipping, get that worked out with addresses. *You can be getting your items ready to ship.
3) NO ITEM IS SHIPPED UNTIL ITS PAID FOR...and if shipping is paid by the buyer, get your postage payments out.
4) Payments for items go to NASC...NOT the lister of the item. *You can make payment to NASC via check, money order, cashier's check, PayPal or credit card through PayPal. *WE ALSO TAKE CASH DONATIONS. * Nascbank@earthlink.net
5) MOST IMPORTANT: *PLEASE remember to include all the pertinent information with your payment (whether its snail mail or PayPal)! *We need your REAL name; forum name; shipping address; the items you won and $ amounts; THE DONOR of the items you won from (so we can let them know an item is paid for and to ship). *We have a PDF Payment form available for print out in the End of Auction Rules.
Let's not drive poor Schloaty crazy. *He will have a LOT to handle once the money starts coming in. *Have patience. *Give him time to process it all. *So be kind and make sure you've provided all the necessary info so that everything runs smoothly.
If you have any questions, please post them here or contact me.
And I can't say it enough...you have been GREAT! *Both for donations and bids. *You've had a good sense of humor and made this fun for everybody.
I wish everyone could win every thing they want. *I know that's not possible. *But remember, YOUR participation is going to help NASC achieve its goals. *We are rolling now and much to do!
And....its not too late to put up a listing! *hehe