Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Thread: moderators---

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I doubt anyone there would want it either. Besides, they'd eat you ALIVE there if you tried to be nice. You're on the list Bro, for whatever whenever.
    "Grow More, Share More"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tamlin, I will take a d. Mattsanass. I will train it in the Ninja face digestion techniques. Then I will send it to Matt. Keep an eye on your local newscasts. Believe me, it ain't gonna be pretty!!!!! Read tommorrow's STAR!!!!!!!! That "other" forum really sucks for the most part. I read it to keep up on the latest predjudices. They sure do love a fella named Dawnstar there!!

Twits!!!
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, Okay, I am with you there. I will become a nation upon myself and rule with a just, but strong hand. I will then move to take over the land of Oz. I hear that things are pretty small there.
    I am just like a Super Hero, but without the power or motivation.................and the funky suit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man Im tellin ya some one needs to take a look at the server some of these posts are comming up with nothing!

No Screen name or any thing!
    lol

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ] I will then move to take over the land of Oz. I hear that things are pretty small there.
    Anytime you're ready, come on over to the land of OZZ. Objects are larger than they appear.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    U. pauliniae has always been a slow grower for me, and aureomaculata is a strange little bugger. The aureomaculata that I recived from Tim M did not grow much, an died after its first year. The piece I got from rattler last fall is growing like a weed... I think rattler has been blessed by the utric fairies.

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He probabla has U.gibba and spreading it around as U. pauliniae. lol
    I agree he sure was blessed by some kind of fairy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bug,

I never had a problem with most of those members: only 2. I worked hard there for them, hard as I do here. I distributed material to many members there during gemmae season. I had many friends there that I sorely miss interacting with. It's a good forum, and it has good folk. But no one rabbit punches me without a durn good smack back from My Majesty, and i don't care WHO they are or think they are. I was attacked, outright lies were told by a prominent CP community member, everyone in management there knew it, but not one stood up for me or for what was right. They claimed to "not understand the issue" and were "between a rock and a hard place" and their solution was to warn me as if I did something wrong. I was painted as a grasping beggar of seeds, lying about my research to wheedle material from the high and mighty. Sounds just like me doesn't it? Lets not name names, you'll notice I haven't. My problem was and is with the owner of that other pointedly unnamed forum whom I found to be inconsiderate, rude , unjust and incivil, totally unappreciative of what I gave there and he won't be getting and Xmas cards from me anymore. But it's water over the darn dam anyways. I wouldn't think of disturbing your Ninja to deal with the likes Mr. Big, Mr. Sundew, or King what's his name. The flytraps would just spit em up anyways. I am well content to be here amongst friends, but for the record, I had no choice other than to leave that other place. No ones going to throw ME out like a bum on his ear. It's nice to know friends remember me there, but if they miss me, I am HERE. Do I sound Proud? You BETCHA I am. I've worked my skinny butt of for the community only to have these neocons paint me out to be whatever they want me to be. And way too many believed it. The funny thing is after painting me out to be such a grasping, bogus individual he turns around and offers me seed of D. meristocaulis right off the Tepui, hahaha. I wouldn't touch it if it came wrapped in a hundred dollar bill from him. What a piece of work! The CP community may love this guy, but "Se eu o vesse queimando pelo lado da estrada eu chamaria a capacidade a gasolina de piss" hahahaha you can quote me on that.

That's for the record, since were playing catchup here. I am certainly bitter. I couldn't even have my say since my defense post was deleted there. I couldn't say anything while these people trashed me on the Listserve over my cultivar publications either. So I have my say here where they aren't.

BTW, you're supposed to be sending me your mailing address if you want those plants. Did you forget? Must be that mind ray test experiment you did for the Government....ahhh, but you won't remember that either....
    "Grow More, Share More"