Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Color blocks? What color blocks?

It's been one of dem days BigCarnivourKid's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Those are kinda like pins in a voodoo doll. You get'em for missbehavin'. After the 4th pin you just disappear
    ---Steve Allinger---

How come chicken fingers are bigger than buffalo wings?

My Grow List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The squares that go from white to orange

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And orange to red. It also goes from red to gone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good editing job, I can do that too...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used to be a moderator so I know all the dirt. You can read it all in my soon to be published book "Flytrap Place". Learn of the secret habits and predilictions of the Mods and what they do when the lights go out. Read about the origin of "Plantakiss"'s name, and find out about Ozzys strange medical history, Bugweeds unspeakable experiments, and yes, even the inside scoop on Dr. Rice and his secret agenda and long standing relationship with....well, you'll have to buy the book. When I left I was given the usual mindwipe, but with me that wouldn't work as most of you know.

The square is a recognition sign....once you have it, you get to do whatever you please for a year. Then you are sacrificed. Note my square....my time is probably coming. But until then everyone has to send me free plants and generally suck up.

BTW you guys, don't try anything funny with me. I have documents in 5 different safety deposit boxes with instructions to hit the media with it if I disappear..... as so many have.

Yes, it's a fast paced and spicy life the mods live. But over time, it takes it's toll. Unlimited power always does. I think you might sense this, and your impressions are correct. More than human but less than gods, the Mods walk a thin line between ectasy and depletion, but fame has its price and exacts its toll. Most of the old mods are in Institutions where they are kept happy and restrained but always with memories of the days of glory.

The closest most of us will ever come to this will be in reading my book.

It's going to have a nude centerfold of Phill in it too (but don't tell him that or he might make me a Mod again after they remove my implant, that is)!!
    "Grow More, Share More"

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Read about the origin of "Plantakiss"'s name, and find out about Ozzys strange medical history,
    Tamlin you took an oath to never tell these secrets. You better never tell this and more important you must never tell how they are connected.

I think it's time that you receive the second square in the series. You know what I mean LOL The yellow memory erase square. So now you'll forget where these safety deposit boxes are. And by the time you go through your notes to find them our secret ninja detectives will have already found and broke into them.
    Oh yeah go ahead and release the centerfold of Phil, I think everybody on the forums already has a copy anyway.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast