Likes Likes:  0
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: moderators---

Metal King
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL the seeds already have the name of the local highschool on 'em pretty much- everyone who I know who wanted some has flowering-sized plants and so they will have enough seed and plants to keep them happily picking strays outta their pots til doomsday, and I even went over there while they were having a plant auction and gave them some flowering specimens, saying if they can keep 'em over the summer I wil have more challenging stuff for them next year- even if they fail, I got more where they came from

Maybe we should call D.capensis "the sharing sundew" cos anyone who grows them will HAVE to learn ways of getting rid of them efficiently

Personally I LOVE talking people into trying CP growing- SO many folks who would be interested are afraid they lack some kind of special skill... after learning to keep yer trays wet it is pretty much smooth sailling, and usually this fact surprises folks- giving someone a supposedly difficult-to-maintain plant (which seems to be all CPs in the minds of the layman) and hearing their excited declarations of "It's STILL alive!!" a few weeks later will never get old
    Da Growlist

"You don't need a license to drive a sandwich"-Spongebob Squarepants

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK if ya can't give the blasted thing away then sell it on Ebay. Make up the units and put em up for .99. Just add water.

I said Grade School. Little boys and girls. Kindergarten even. Put them by the curb with a FREE sign. Recruit, dude, recruit you're onto it!! It all started for many of us with "the weed".
    "Grow More, Share More"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Somebody call my name??????

Weedster

Always remember to Eat your Weedies!!!
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, I was referring to something no one wants....eh, forget that. But while you're here, when they ask you if I should be allowed to ascend to Modhood, tell them YES. Remember who got you this job.....you do like it here, right? I already bought everyone else.....
    "Grow More, Share More"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    garden web is so dead any ways... im suprised i havent been given the boot.

Hears what you get why you try to post a link to to terrafroums
    " Spam Alert:

In order to fight spam, we need your cooperation!

Unfortunately, we have been the victims of spam attacks (the posting of ads) promoting this site or business (terraforums) and they are now blocked completely to prevent a recurrence.

Please do not mention them in our forums or elsewhere at this site.

Any attempt at circumventing this block by using our site to refer others to this business will be interpreted as an attempt to further spam our site and you will be permanently banned from using our services.GardenWeb

We appreciate your cooperation in keeping messages ad-free!"

lol you guys victimzed them!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Weed: pain in the **** plant that shows up everywhere yah dont want it inducing fits of aggrivated pulling, by its very nature simple to grow; examples D. capensis, D. spatulata, U. subulata

cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, the Man is back. Well, for a few hundred extra drosera, I will do whatever it takes!!! Anyone you need to have digested in the depths of Nepenthes???, Slow digestion of fingers and other digits by VFT? Death by Drosera? These have all been added to my Ninja repitoire, enjoyed because it takes so long for the victim to succumb to the "pleasure" of drowning in CP A1 Sauce!!!
    William, you don't need to be mindwiped. Your already wiped out!!!! LOL!!!! I hereby, unOfficially pronounce you, MOD OF THE CENTURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone you want offed??? A fly perhaps? Maybe an aphid needs a slow death? Maybe the pill bug crawling through the VFT's? (I LUV my JOB!) And all without Circles and Arrows and a paragraph explaining what each one is to be used in evidence against us!!!! Move over Alice!!!
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    errr, well, as to Drosera... I have 7 species, three are recent gifts. Want a capensis or a spat? Well, maybe a few more than that. D. admirabilis survived bone dryness for the spring and summer since we had no rain to help out. We had like 10 rains all spring and summer. Even the lawn died. But D. admirabilis and D. pulchella took the hell. D. binata as well. D. montana hung on right till the end, I was amazed. D. cuneiifolia did fine without any water at all. D. graminifolia made it too, another miracle as a was growing it as an aquatic! I got some gemmae from a friend in a far off place of D. scorpioides. The rest are history. I couldn't get too far from bed, and they can only be bone dry for so long, so I can't bribe you, alas. You're torture plan has great merit though. Offed.....hmmm. Read my mind, two letters......

Mod of which century?
    "Grow More, Share More"

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast