Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: moderators---

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Take yer pick Oh Modly One!!!!! I stand ready to do your bidding upon your return to Modship! Anyone don't like it, well, I have a Venus' Flytrap here, and I won't hesitate to use it!!!!!!! DON'T FORCE ME TO HAVE TO DIGEST YOUR FACE!!!!!!!

i would enjoy it though!
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]That's my family for ya. I love you all for your kindnesses over the years. Even Ozzy!
    Tamlin, You're no ordinary person. Everything about you is different from the norm. You know I would give you my last cp if you asked. I'd give you my last dollar. The things you taught me have change the person that I was into the person I am now. You changed me far beyond in the cp world. Let me give you just one example. A few months ago a co-worker truck broke down. I would pick him up in the morning and drop him off after work. I have an hour drive from my house to my current job. I would drive about 15 mile out of my way to pick him up. When he got his next paycheck he handed me some money for giving him a ride to work. I refused to take it. I would not have done that a few years ago. I blame you for this change.

Like you I have lost the desire to have that rare plant, or a huge collection. I lost most of my plants when I moved back home last year. I get much more satisfaction from finding them in their natural habitats, taking pics and hopefully get the chance to save them when that time comes.

I'm sure I speak for every member here, we are so glad you're back. We are so much richer now that you're here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    idont know there are some rare species that im after, mainly cause of the "oh man that thing looks cool" factor than its rarity. i dont like having something rare cause than i have a heck of a time finding someone to compare notes with. my main project is trying to get that no good, PITA, basterdized son of a three-legged baboon, SOB U. tricolor to bloom and trying to keep a VFT alive if that gives yah an idea of my mentality and on going projects. the rare and "difficult" species are easy, Heliamphora, growing like a weed. D. falconeri and paradoxa doing wonderful, U. aureomaculata is invasive, N. ampularia and epiphatta growing side by side but can i get a freaking VFT to live more than a year.........NOOOOOOO!

its frustrating i tell yah................................oh yeah what Ozzy said, good to have yah back fellow Brother of the Bladder
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmm, the mods plan on assasinating us. Look at Ozzy's signature.

VIVA REVOLUTION!!!!
    I am just like a Super Hero, but without the power or motivation.................and the funky suit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ozzy lies. He said we were all richer because William is here. Checked my bank account. Guess what? LIAR!!!!!!!!!
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, we will go after Ozzy first. Prepare the guillotine!!
    I am just like a Super Hero, but without the power or motivation.................and the funky suit.

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Bugweed @ June 19 2006,7:36)]Checked my bank account. Guess what? LIAR!!!!!!!!!
    ...checked mine... Same thing.

-Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So then, Copper
    Andrew
    and Bugweed
    have a case against Ozzy!!! Ozzy! You're goin' DOWN, MAN!!!! Flat on your face, Buster. Whatever you do, never, and I mean NEVER stand in front of a CAB!!!!!!!
    C opper
    A ndrew
    B ugweed
    Sure mayhem from the Masters of Disasters!!!! (mostly growing accidents.) LOL!

45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast