What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

moderators---

Ok its been driving me crazy so now i just have to ask

What does the forum look like in the eyes of the moderators...what buttons and option thingys do you guys have?

Also if possible could you include a screenshot as well?

We could tell you and then show you a screen shot but then we'd have to kill you. So if we showed all of you and then in turn had to kill all our members we wouldn't have anybody to pick on.

laugh.gif

» Welcome adnedarn
[ Your Control Panel :: Log Out :: Notes :: New Posts ] Your messenger (0 new)
TerraForums » General Discussion » General Discussions » moderators---
[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]
reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: moderators---, how does the forums look to you < Next Oldest | Next Newest >
7santiago Online
r.i.p. = really . insane . person

Group: Members
Posted: June 17 2006,6:00
DELETE: EDIT: QUOTE: BAN THIS MEMEBER: CALL OZZY: NOTIFY BUGWEED: SEND PAK A EMAIL: IGNORE PHIL:
Ok its been driving me crazy so now i just have to ask

What does the forum look like in the eyes of the moderators...what buttons and option thingys do you guys have?

Also if possible could you include a screenshot as well?

--------------
Vitae ecillium speciosa et acillium saepe reicullum
placio facio ne manducatus istiusmodi miraculi speciosium
placio facio ne manducatus fauna
placio summovi fauna ejectus de tua ticus
sono intro latina

PAX!
THANK YOU SLAX FOR PRODUCING THE BEST DISTRO !!!!!!
Profile PM MAIL WEB AOL MSN
IP: [ your ip address here] Report this post to a moderator: Warn: DELETE: EDIT: QUOTE: BAN THIS MEMEBER: CALL OZZY: NOTIFY BUGWEED: SEND PAK A EMAIL:

There ya go, that's what it looks like to me.
smile.gif
Now ozzy can do what he needs to do. HAHAHA

We have all kinds of buttons and controls that we can use to blow up the world, .
biggrin.gif

Dang Andrew now we're going to have to kill them. This sucks. I know it's hard to believe it, but I actually like some of them.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ June 17 2006,6:34)]but I actually like some of them.
You know you'll love it more than your gonna miss them.
smile_n_32.gif
The funest part is where I removed all the important buttons But they still haveta die!. LOL!!

Remember the Wolfpackgurl topic called, "From Member To Moderator" and the "Moderator square"?
smile_k_ani_32.gif

AH!!!!!! JimScott! Our first victim!!! Jim, before we do away with you for letting folks in on "Moderator Secrets", its been fun. I may even shed a tear after you are gone. I'm feeling all misty alrerady! Well, looks like the AXE for JimScott! See you in my dreams, old friend!!!!

OOOO! Almost forgot! (Insert evil laugh here!)
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

You are hereby doomed to spend Eternity in the Hell of No Duct Tape! You must REALLY fix it!!!!

no

ill try searching it. never heard of wolfpackgurl.. the name she chose for herself though is kinda
smile_t_32.gif

hehehe! we posted at the same time!

Holly crap My eyes are burning! AHH I SHoULDNT have looked! at what their screen looks like!!

what does ozzy have magic powers now too?

Just another secret I have.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bugweed @ June 17 2006,10:05)]AH!!!!!! JimScott! Our first victim!!! Jim, before we do away with you for letting folks in on "Moderator Secrets", its been fun. I may even shed a tear after you are gone. I'm feeling all misty alrerady! Well, looks like the AXE for JimScott! See you in my dreams, old friend!!!!

OOOO! Almost forgot! (Insert evil laugh here!)
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

You are hereby doomed to spend Eternity in the Hell of No Duct Tape! You must REALLY fix it!!!!
Oops! Um... is it too late to edit?
confused.gif

If they can burn my eyes im sure they wont let you edit!

while we're at it, what do those little colored blocks below people's avatars mean? seems like moderators have them for the most part but I could swear I saw other folks with them, too

Color blocks? What color blocks?
confused.gif

Those are kinda like pins in a voodoo doll. You get'em for missbehavin'. After the 4th pin you just disappear
smile_s_32.gif
smile_k_ani_32.gif

The squares that go from white to orange

And orange to red. It also goes from red to gone.

Back