Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: The Auction

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To all!

This may sound a little nutty but the auction was a lot of FUN. Waiting to see what people offerred and how all of you that bid were saying the funniest things! The End which was really wild at the end! I even made a few friends in the process! I even had my family involved a bit not much but a bit and that was Great.
    To all Thank you for a Great time

Jim

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, we are certainly glad that you enjoyed it. Thank you for participating!
    I am just like a Super Hero, but without the power or motivation.................and the funky suit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    YEAH! This is the kind of response that makes me smile.

Jim, that makes all the time in Paypal worth it!
    17 Nash Rd.
    North Salem, NY 10560

YOU! Outta my gene pool!

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awww...thank you for saying that! That's really nice to hear.

I find the auction a lot of fun too. I have to admit I was looking to see what was new all the time and LAUGHING at a lot of the posts. People teasing one another as they outbid each other. Its such good spirit...the comraderie as opposed to getting upset. And by and large everyone followed the rules and there weren't too many problems either. Good job folks! I thank all of YOU for being so cooperative and generous!

Its obvious from the amount of bidding that people truly understood it wasn't as much about getting a plant as it was helping NASC out. (Well, OK, its sort of about getting a plant...lol ).

But thanks for the thanks...it makes the work worth it if people had fun and enjoyed it.

BTW...we set A NEW FORUM RECORD at the close of the auction! 63 people logged on the forums at one time! Wooohooo! I know I saw 40+ people in the auction forum. It was a feeding frenzy. lol
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome