What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Birthday to:

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
Happy birthday, Mitch!

Happy Birthay man. Don't get into too much trouble tonight ! We want to see you bright and early tomorrow.

Yeah! Forum check in at 7 a.m.!! haha!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY...I hope you have a great day on your first official "legal" day. Don't go too crazy...ain't no thang but a chicken wang.
biggrin.gif

Enjoy!

WHAT!!!!!!! Happy Birthday to a LIZARD?????????

LOL! GO MITCH!

Happy birthday!!
Glad to have you as a member here!

Happy 21st! Don't dip too far into your nepenthes juice!
smile_n_32.gif

One gecko to another, Happy Birthday.

Aw, thanks guys
smile.gif

It ended up being a really nice birthday. I did have to work most of the day though (I teach drums at a local music store) but after I got home I celebrated with my girlfriend and my family. I had my first non-virgin margarita!

Tonight my girlfriend is taking me to a mystery restaurant for dinner, which I'm really looking forward to. She also got me some chocolate-covered strawberries and a $50 gift card to Best Buy. She's taking me there today so I can pick out a Xbox 360 game.

So thanks again for the nice words everyone. It's such a pleasure to know all of you and be part of this great CP community.

I wanna know what restaurant you end up going to.
smile.gif

Happy Happy BirthDay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just remembered that I forgot to post what restaurant my girlfriend took me to. We ended up going to a place called Catal in Downtown Disney. It has really good Mediterranean (I know for a fact that's spelled wrong!) food. We both had oysters for an appetizer and scallops for the main meal. Very good food, and plus I had a Mojito since it was my 21st birthday and all. What's funny is that I didn't even get carded
smile_n_32.gif

All in all it was a great birthday that I'll never forget. Man, I want to turn 21 again! Haha!

Back