What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any PC gamers here?

• Thread starter TheDuke
  • Start date
I was wondering how many of you game and what is your game of choice.I mainly play WWII FPS games.Like COD and games of that sort.What about you guys?

hehehehehehehehehe.
smile_n_32.gif

Yes, PC gamer here.

Mostly RPGs.

Capslock

I like flight sims and racing games. I also like GTA.

I like the X-beyond trio

Empire/City builders and strategy games. Specifically SimCity 3000 (4 would melt my computer), Rise of Nations, Homeworld, Civilization 3, and Victoria, which none of you have probably ever heard of.

Of course, I've never had the money for a top of the line gaming rig, so I get my action/adventure fix on the consoles.

Meh, I'm pretty well-rounded in what I like. 4Xs (like Galactic Civ II) first persons, real time strategies, rpgs, all that good stuff. The only thing I've never gotten in to are MMORPGs.

Games of the moments: Command and Conquer: 2 Yuri's Revenge (again...), and Planescape Torment (much like Fallout.)

BTW, anyone else here a Fallout fan? Who remembers Sam and Max? When Master of Orion didn't suck? Master of Magic, anyone? OHH and did anyone ever use HEAT back in the day? I remember many excellent hours spent playing Quake 1 with a bunch of buddies (met a tonne of people there.)

We'll if you're looking of an online strategy game try this one It's awesome. I'm addicted.

If you decide to give it a try enter my employer ID and I can help you through it.

My employer ID is:83612

I play Natural Selection, it's a mod for half-life. It's a fps/rts hybrid. Really fun game
smile.gif

What is your clan?

I'm a loner. I fight by myself. I'm not in a clan.

I sent you a message through the game.

my clan is |ODD| Old Dirty Dogs.

I was raised on PC games!  Pre Com64... We used to mess with the primative games for the Trash80 and apple2e which were basically D&D stuff running textbased on the computer..
Then the home pc hit the market with win3.1 and everything blew open with kingsquest and you name it!

online stuff:
AOL NWN
UO
Everquest
WOW (current)

offline I play all sorts of stuff...

sad thing is I no longer have any time for games ;<

T

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Est @ June 21 2006,10:02)]Games of the moments: Command and Conquer: 2 Yuri's Revenge (again...)
You mean Red Alert 2 right? There is no C&C2 YR. ( I don't think )

Right now I'm plugging away in Half Life 2 and I'm working my way through the new episode that just came out. I'm also playing F.E.A.R. and I've ran through the Prey demo a few times already. Aside from that some of my favs are Far Cry, Sim City (even though I suck at it ), Battlefield 2, Tribes 1 online ( unbelievably fun when no one cheats ), and of course Unreal ( the whole sieres, I have every one of them and they all rock )

Capslock, do you have a website where you play RPG? I used to play but the site isn't there anymore.

I play Scrabble and spades online. I know, not as interesting as what some of you mentioned, but I don't have that much time. there is one game that I like, it is on miniclip.com and it is called runequest. It is pretty cool.

Currently playing CS:Source and competing in Cal-O

What no Cod players here?
confused.gif
? What about Red orchestra or Battlefield? You know what I haven't played anything since I started the whole cp thing.Man I would have NEVER thought that cp's would be more expensive then gaming.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]What no Cod players here?
confused.gif
? What about Red orchestra or Battlefield? You know what I haven't played anything since I started the whole cp thing.Man I would have NEVER thought that cp's would be more expensive then gaming.

Not to mention that most (I'm hoping all here) would sooner pirate a game than poach a plant!!
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]You mean Red Alert 2 right? There is no C&C2 YR. ( I don't think )

Meh, same difference. If you really want: C&C: RA: YR. Pardoning the acronyms.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I was raised on PC games! Pre Com64... We used to mess with the primative games for the Trash80 and apple2e which were basically D&D stuff running textbased on the computer..

I still remember the day when my brothers melted the colour plug on the atari. When it got handed down to me, I could only play in black and white. I wasn't too disappointed considering I mostly played chessmaster anyway.
laugh.gif

Oh the atari 2600 days.Man that sweet football game that the guys looked like square aliens.:laugh: Or what about the colleco(sp) with the paddles.

Hah, that was way before my time. I grew up on the SNES, my favorite games of all time are Super Mario 3, Starfox, and Street fighter 2. I still play it to this day.

Back