0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    haha we know youre weakness now!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, well here's the postscript. This went on from 6:30 to 9:45 PM for pity's sake. God blessed me with a huge bladder so I made it....barely. That's worse that the Bible Bangers ever did to save my soul. Arrrrgh! Now the &*%%^& thing is sitting in the living room V. and I have had a fight about it. If she buys it I swear that I will never vacume again, ever! What do you do when your partner is so gullible that she gets sucked in by a door to door salesman selling what you just bought BECAUSE the KIRBY that you had was a piece of expensive junk? Guys, we have 4 rugs the size of postage stamps. I don't give a rodents **** if it can blow leaves, inflate mattresses, shampoo the rug. The last one did that and she NEVER used any of it, and you can bet Darwin's beard that I aintagonna either.

"Why do you have to raise your voice" , says she. "If you don't want the bull, don't flap the red cape" says I.

Sometimes life sucks more than a Kirby.

I no longer have a shot gun. The Ex took that too.
    "Grow More, Share More"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Tamlin Dawnstar @ June 24 2006,3:00)]"Why do you have to raise your voice" , says she. "If you don't want the bull, don't flap the red cape" says I.
    Sounds like a song in the making.
    There's a tunnel at the end of the light...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12