Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OWNED!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    while i was in Florida aparently a small worm or somthing made a cocoon in my VFT trap amazingly missing all the trigger hairs and what do i see this morning? the vft closed! im thinking its the death cheating moth that finally got what it deserved .
    Alex
    Everything is explainable. The seemingly unexplainable is but a result of our insufficient knowledge.- Hans Brewer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thats an odd one.. good thing it didnt get away from death!

oh

BigCarnivourKid

7h4nk5 f0r 4|| 7h3 |1nk5, y0ur3 my f4v0r173 n0w, 1 607 50m3 k1nd 0f mu51( 7h1n6, 4nd 4 5w17(h 70 h4v3 50m3 0f my 7485 83 8r0w53d 8y 3xp|0r3r! 4 mu57 f0r 4ny m0zz1|4 f1r3 f0x u53r!

Thanks for all the links, youre my favorite now, I got some kind of music thing, and a switch to have some of my tabs be browsed by Explorer! a must for any mozilla firefox user!

(h33r5!

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can actually read this stuff!

One good thing about daddy long legs is that you can always tell that your plant had a decent meal and know what that meal was.

It's been one of dem days BigCarnivourKid's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nepenthes_ak, check out adblock and NoScript. Adblock allows you to block ad images and NoScript blocks all java script on a page from being run with out explicit permission. That can be a pain if your on a page that uses macromedia to display something you want to see and you forget to allow the page to run the java script to load macromedia. On the other hand you can permanently allow any page to run a particular java script while blocking those for adds.

On Topic: Last year my VFTs desimated the daddy longleg population. There was always a trap or three with long legs sticking out of them up into the air through out the summer. That wasp I took the picture of was the only one to get caught like that . All the rest were completely inside the trap.
    ---Steve Allinger---

How come chicken fingers are bigger than buffalo wings?

My Grow List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Daddy long leg count for me so far this year is 1.. Maybe we should start a topic on the Countdown of daddy longlegs caught in a VFT?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (nepenthes_ak @ July 02 2006,8:31)]Daddy long leg count for me so far this year is 1.. Maybe we should start a topic on the Countdown of daddy longlegs caught in a VFT?
    Daddy long legs seem to like my VFT... I just found one drowned in the water tray this morning.

Topic hijacking!? Where?

(And a general side-note, I'm a "she", not a "he." But to be fair, I don't care if you get my gender wrong. After all, all you have to base it off of is text.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish I could get a clear picture of this carnage! we found a firefly in the kitchen. now one of my vft's has a little spot inside it that glows on and off...really cool!!
    -Emily

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123