What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pictures

h. minor (bought from tony 2 years ago I think)
minor-1.jpg

one of my byblis seedlings. this one grows on the windowsill.
seedling.jpg

paradoxa (recovering)
paradoxa.jpg

outdoor nep
ventricosa.jpg

Oh yea.. my d. lanata is finally growing again. As you can see, it used to be pretty big, but got smaller and smaller. I put it on the windowsill and it seems to like it more there. (the green leaves are the ones it grew since then, asthere is less light).
recovery.jpg

Nice set! I like all of them, but find the lanata particularly interesting.

It is pretty interesting. I was under the impression it needed to be 100 degrees and under intense light all the time, but that only seemed to work during the winter. Now it gets 5 or so hours of direct sunlight (its in a dome). It used to be around 3 inches, but is around half that.
Oh, and one more pic
aldrovanda.jpg

Sweeeeet Heliamphora minor. LOOks like you got th e D. lanata through a dormant period...cool! You're growing some difficult species with great success!

IM diggin the aldrovanda! because im to lazy to go look up how to spell it just bear with me! I might fix it later!

Cheers!

Back