What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ken Lay Died

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
I just heard on TV that Ken Lay (sp?) has died before he was sentanced. This is really strange.

He was at his vacation home in Aspen. I hate speaking ill of the dead, but I hope they make a positive ID before the burial.

Dying on vacation before facing a possible life sentence.

If there's ever a good time to go, I'd say that would be it.

He'll be "Lay'ed" to rest
smile_l_32.gif
and won't have to worry about serving his prison time. That was a pretty effective way of getting out of it.

But a lot of people under extreme stress have heart attacks. The autopsy showed he had suffered a previous heart attack. He had severe coronary disease.

As the New York Times said. Better open his grave to see if there is a body in the there. Another bait and switch of the Republican leadership???? One more lie to add to all the rest??

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]As the New York Times said. Better open his grave to see if there is a body in the there. Another bait and switch of the Republican leadership?
confused.gif
One more lie to add to all the rest??

Yeah - he'll be living out the rest of his days some remote, isolated Brazillian villa with Elvis & JFK.

Back