What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A lot of incomplete auctions

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Hi folks

We still have almost 3 pages of incomplete transactions. I don't know if the items aren't paid for or aren't shipped or what. But that's a lot of items hanging out in space. (I'm included in this...my last package should go out today).

And when you do pack for shipping, please try to pack your plants verrrrry carefully (stablize and protect). We've had a few shipping disasters already.

Please look over the remaining listings to see if there is something you forgot about. If you have forgotten to post "item received" in the topic of the item you won, please do so. It helps us keep track of what items remain to be paid or shipped.

Let's help Schloaty get through all the Payment Hell as soon as possible. He needs his life back! Tomorrow is his BIRTHDAY
smile_l_32.gif
so he's gets a break but after that...its back to work!!
smile_m_32.gif

Thanks everybody.

Hi PAK,

I know of two people who's payments are in Paypal limbo - and we're trying to track down what happened to them.

Just waiting on couple items to arrive here.

I think I'm waiting on one and have one to ship out.

I have two more to ship but they apparently haven't paid yet. I guess I'll PM them again if I haven't heard anything by the end of the week.

I've sent a mass PM to those who owe me money (well, two mass pm's...you can only send to up to 10 people at once). I have a feeling some of them didn't even know they'd won anything because their winning bid was burried in a bunch of chit chat.

Chit chat will be summarily deleted next year - that means ANYTHING not containing a bid. ALL question will have to go to the lister who will have to edit his or her ORIGINAL post.
GRRRRRR

I'm done! I shipped my last item. Wooohoo!
smile.gif

Just a bump.

Back