What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Final Fantasy VII for PS1

droseraguy

Illinois
Anyone have an old FF VII that they're done with ? I had one long ago now my son wants it for his birthday. They want blood on e-bay for this thing, that's nuts. PM me if you want, we can trade or work something out.

It's probably easier to visit a couple of the local gaming stores. I picked up a copy last year for $20 canadian. Great game, nice to see it's still popular.

Zac

thats my favorite game ever! i never beat emerald and ruby weapon though
confused.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]thats my favorite game ever! i never beat emerald and ruby weapon though

The million hitpoint one? Not a problem. If I recall correctly, it's just a matter of doing bahamut, then knights of the round (maybe twice,) then repeat. Doing this, the enemy usually doesn't get a chance to attack. It still takes a heck of a long time to kill 'im though!

I've been meaning to dig up my (and by that I mean my brother's) copy and give it a go for some time now! Good luck finding a copy!

Why O' Why did I ever get rid of it to begin with ? FF XII should be out in Oct. ? Maybe 2008, I won't hold my breath..

I love FFVII. I could never get rid of my copy. Try going to Ebgames.com and put in you zip code to see if any stores around you have a used copy. There is a Final Fantasy 7 game called Crisis Core coming out for the PSP soon. I can't wait.
Good Luck,
-Nick

Final Fantasy VII is one of my all-time favorite games
smile.gif

I was just looking around the internet and I was really surprised to see that the game is sold out nearly everywhere! I'll keep trying to look for you, but like Nick and Zac said, it's probably your best bet to try and find a used copy at a local EBgames/Gamestop.

Good luck!

The local EB games store is out, checked the Replay (used game) shop in town too. They have a used one for $70. Looks like the kid is SOL for the time being. It's not like he doesn't have other stuff to play. When I was his age all we had was rocks and sticks, and we were happy to have them ! HA ! He'll just have to wait a little bit longer.

I have a copy, if you have any cool CP's we can trade.

I just checked the EB games near me and they had 4 copies for 19.99 Canadian. Must be an american boycott!!!

See if you can order one from Canada. Or if you know someone in Canada who'd be willing to buy you a copy and send it to you, then that goes, too. :shrug: I guess some people just like paying a lot for thing.

Zac-- Now's your chance: buy up all the cheap copies, then sell them on Ebay or amazon for like 3-4x what you bought 'em for! hehe

LOL -Inflation at it's finest-

on the 3rd cd, in a hidden location (i`ll post soon where, i found it by luck) you use nepenthese as steps and they fling you after you put a frog in them! when i saw it, i couldn`t believe my eyes!
I`ll have to post pics, i took out my camera as soon as i saw them!
There`s also a mutated vft, it`s purple and has fangs!

Wow, jesus, I've heard of Thread Necro'ing, but this is ridiculous!

Back