What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

last meal

That's a toughie...I wonder if they put a limit on how much you can have?

I'd have my own Chicken Divan, mashed potatoes and gravy, steak, butterbeans, garlic bread, a good salad, donuts, popcorn and maybeeeee...red velvet cake with ice cream on it. Then I'd would explode and therefore cause my own death thus avoiding my "execution."
laugh.gif

Oh wait...I'd have to add something hot in there like cream cheese stuffed jalapenos or a chipotle something or other. Can't leave without a little sizzle.
smile_l_32.gif

I think what you eat must be within legal limitations. (duh lol) Like you can order cigarettes but not cocaine. (smoking IS considered part of the meal).

as for the Moutain Oysters yes, they werent that bad actualy.

The story is I we were in a town and driving through stoped and had dinner, My mom orderd them and made me try them with out knowing what they were after that... I kinda freaked knowing I was eating deep fried bull balls... but either way they were pretay good! lol.

Back