Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eat my Shorts

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm having a little situation. It all started with a good idea. As most of you know I have a snake named Lucy. Lucy is short for Lucifer for obvious reasons. Long time memebrs here may remember what Lucy is most famous for. The after dinner attack about a year ago, and her favorite predinner activity, decapitating quails. Anyway she is extremely aggressive. She's so aggressive that it's a challenge to change her water. I normally use the hand above the cage to distract her method. It works pretty good. Tonight I had a better idea. I would grab a pair of my shorts throw over her, grab the bowel while she was trying to find her way out. It worked I grabbed the bowl, washed it and filled it with water. I knew by the time I got back she would have found her way out and be ready to get a taste of my hand for the mean trick I just pulled on her. But she was still wrapped up in them. I replaced the water bowl and grabbed the shorts from the tank. I don't think I can explain what happened. I'll just show the pics.

She still has them and refuses to let go.

And no jokes about king snakes favoite food.

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i thought "domestic" snakes were tame? i've never met a mean "domestic" snake before.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh my

Nice shorts.....
    Mens Et Manus

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    She's real tame, She's just curious about what the blood in my hand taste like.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, there's really no such thing as a domestic snake; no species is more than a dozen generations removed from the wild. Some species are just popular pets because they're naturally dociles (boas, corn snakes) compared to more agressive species (amazon tree boas, coachwhips).

As far as Ozzy's situation, the solution is booze. Alcohol irritates the lining of their mouth, and they'll let go instantly. Rubbing alcohol, listerine, or, lacking those, strong alcoholic beverages all work. I've had to use listerine once in the past to remove a 12 foot burmese python from my hand, and it worked wonderfully. Just splash it in their mouth, and they should let go instantly (and be very, very pissed off as a result).

Mokele
    \"With malleus aforethought, mammals got an earful of their ancestor's jaw.\"
    --J. Burns, on the evolution of auditory ossicles.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know that trick, but I figured since she had the shorts and not me, I would just wait her out. It worked, about 20 mins ago I reached in and grabed the shorts.

VFT and Drosera lover vft guy in SJ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Somehow.. I just would expect something like this from you.. lol
    There are only 2 infinite things... the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not too sure about the universe.

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]grab the bowel while she was trying to find her way out.
    Now THAT must have been really gross.

And...WOOO WOOOOOOOOOO on the shorts. That's hot.

"Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast