Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: An hour or so of boredom

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yesterday I had some time to kill and decided to do a quick look through the list of forum members. I discovered a few things. Aside from a couple members having like 4 forum names apiece, I discovered that Flytrapgurl is also Flytrapgirl, but didn't post under that name. Also, the moderator called Rampuppy, also has his wife listed as Rampupsbetterhalf. Looking at some of the more eye-catching names, you'd be surprised how many people registered but never posted. What baffles me is that there were many that are listed as having 1 or 2 posts (even one with 8) and yet it says that they have yet to post. Weird.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol, what no pictures of youre drosera this time?

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah...and there are some strange names in there too. There's one reeeeeaaally strange name...something like Joescott...or Jimpoo...or Jimscott...something like that....

That comment was from "the weather."
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If an account has posts but you can't find any of the posts, I think that means they probably posted a loooong time ago and the topics have since been deleted or archived and are inaccessable to us normal folks.
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Est @ July 21 2006,12:42)]If an account has posts but you can't find any of the posts, I think that means they probably posted a loooong time ago and the topics have since been deleted or archived and are inaccessable to us normal folks.
    Yep, from the last update when the server changed. Those people will also showed as "never" logging in... But they did, it was just before the server move.
    -Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ July 21 2006,2:18)]Yeah...and there are some strange names in there too. There's one reeeeeaaally strange name...something like Joescott...or Jimpoo...or Jimscott...something like that....

That comment was from "the weather."
    LOL! Yup... ya saw through that smokescreen!

One that caught my eye was one called jscott. so naturally, I had to look at it. Obviously, it wasn't me, but it was a little spooky.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm curious as to what happen to a lot of people. "Unknownclown" for one. Haven't seen SarraceniaScott in a while (my S Alata that he sent is growing like mad) and of course the disappearance of Bugweed.
    Sturgeon's Law:
    "Nothing is always absolutely so".

http://terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102021

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (kahnli @ July 22 2006,11:34)]I'm curious as to what happen to a lot of people. "Unknownclown" for one. Haven't seen SarraceniaScott in a while (my S Alata that he sent is growing like mad) and of course the disappearance of Bugweed.
    yea...what did happen to bugweed? uh oh did his plants finally over grow from an insane genetic experiment that was held in his secret under ground jungle. who says he doesnt grow nepenthes. hes got every species including Klossii ans Edwardsiana....AND HE HAS N. Mollis PITCHERS! Anywho his plants finally grew a brain and ate him!!!................... pity .
    Alex
    Everything is explainable. The seemingly unexplainable is but a result of our insufficient knowledge.- Hans Brewer