What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Somebody buy this for me!

I know I can take him. I'm a big boy. I can take her too. If not I know I can outrun her.

some ppl pay good money to enter into that kind of condition
smile_m_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif

lol This is true....maybe THAT'S the reason Ozzy is often confused.
confused.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ July 21 2006,7:01)]lol This is true....maybe THAT'S the reason Ozzy is often confused.
confused.gif
And broke.

Back to the subject...somebody buy me that fluorite.
laugh.gif

I did just win a NICE specimen of yellow botryoidal fluorite...I sniped it. Someone tried to surpass my bid in the last 5 secs...but I prevailed! Good thing I have a gift coupon.

I'm sure you can appreciate the shape of this fluorite...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180007777865

one could say some very unapropriate things about that stone! lol...

I know lol It makes it...more interesting than it already is.
biggrin.gif

Jumping Ollie on a pogo stick, that is some nice fluorite that will look good on Mr. Millionaire's table right next to all the items I lost to him. I'd buy it for you but my MD's would be angry at my spending their money.

Rattler, ya snt me a slice o montana agate, and were SUPPOSED to be going digging for real tater.

My hoity toity Ebay splurge was for a bit of Gemmy Rhodonite in galena from Broken Hill Australia. It was sold by the Canada NAtional Museum for 175.00 a decade ago and was kwpt by 2 other collectors before I got my paws on it a week ago. It cost me a Franklin and nine George's but one like it sold for over 400.00 to Mr. M a couple weeks ago. I'll have it for awhile and then it will go to another.

Today a Mali garnet arrived here from a seller who got the whole 2.5 ton 1999 discovery from the President of Mali. I been whining and begging for a good one, and the one he sent is about the size of a navel orange WHHHHOOOOO HOOOO. Now all I have to do is buy it, LOL.

I hope you get your berries! Go for it, ya only live once. If anyone wants to send you money for this, I will match it buck for buck...personally I think you deserve a reward for all your hard work on this forum.

lol Awww...that's sweet but I was just kiddin'. It will go to someone who has The Bucks.

If someone reeeeeaaaally wants to buy me something, buy me a horse.
laugh.gif

I'm not going to ask why you want a horse. There are somethings I just don't want to know.

Well...not worry. Mr. Big Bucks came along and bought it...Buy It Now for $250. *sigh* So that's gone. Y'all can all put away your wallets. lol

OK...back to the horse. I would like a horse for a pet and to ride silly. What else would I want a horse for??
confused.gif

To pet and ride I guess.

Not exactly what I said, but close enough.
cool.gif

Back