Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Snakes on a Plane

Metal King
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been stoked about this one too... I saw X-3 in the theatre and the only good part of the film was the trailer for this POS "no other film this summer has..... SNAKES.... ON A PLANE"

And whoever mentioned the additional filming, it's true, the film was basicallyin the can by last x-mas but it got more stuff filmed and added to it in March this year I believe

In the script the snakes had names such as Hannibal and the giant Kong.

SeedJar, there is a martial arts dude who punches snakes out, figure you would go for something like that

The story is that Jackson signed on cos he liked the working title, and when the studio announced plans to change the title to the more subdued "Pacific Airlines flight 123" or some jazz, Jackson got all upset- there's a quote out there somewhere about how he was going to make sure they changed it back, and with all the 'net buzz it became a reality. It's a pretty interesting example of the power of the internet, without it the film may have been straight to DVD. I'll be there at the opening
    Da Growlist

"You don't need a license to drive a sandwich"-Spongebob Squarepants

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awww...I thought this was going to be a story about Ozzy carrying snakes onto a plane. The snakes get loose and crawl up some stewardesses' skirt; the stewardess screams, drops her pot of hot coffee on a passenger; the irate and pain-crazed passenger jumps up and pulls out fingernail clippers which he then holds to her throat. He drags her back to the cockpit door with the clippers pressed against her jugguler. Passengers are too busy standing on their seats looking for the snakes to pay any attention. The passenger with the hot crotch forces the stewardess to open the cockpit door. When he opens the door, a snake which had been hiding in the stewardess's skirt jumps out and wraps itself around the pilot's neck. The co-pilot, who has a morbid fear of snakes, passes out. The pilot is so scared he pushes the wrong controls and the plane spirals downward. It crash lands in the middle of the Cranberry Bog. Miraculously all are safe. But as the passengers scramble to safety, the cops show up and take everyone to safety...except for Ozzy who gets arrested for taking snakes onto an airplane and for going to the Cranberry Bog without a Permit. They haul Ozzy off to jail...except the SUV patrol car they are driving get stuck in mud on the way there.

The rest of the story continues with "Snakes on a Plane II".

"Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant PAK. Will Ozzy be wearing his Victoria's Secret undergarments?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I think THAT part of the story is revealed in "Snakes on a Plane II"...I think it has something to do with how Ozzy gets out of jail...

"Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Want a real snake on a plane story?

My step mother sold her boa to a friend after college. He friend needed to get it back home and rather than go through all the bells, whistles and hoops of carrying a snake on a plane she just put it in her shirt where it wrapped around her bra and settled in. During the fight the snake decided to shift positions and the man sitting next to her saw that her "breast" was moving. She noticed his observation, turned to him and said, straight-faced "I just had them done and the doctor said that they might move of their own accord for a few days." The man nodded and returned to reading his newspaper.
    'My love was science- specifically biology and, more specifically, when placed in a common jar, which of two organisms would devour the other.'

See You Space Cowboy

actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat
    Hagerstown, Maryland

--
    actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ohmigod...there is a sucker born every minute! lolol That's a good one.

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for sharing something you swore you'd keep a secret. Just wait until everybody finds out whose the victories secret was and the big shocker why I was wearing them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey...it wasn't me who outed you on the Victoria Secrets shorts...that was Lauderdale! lol He spotted it right away.

Hmmmmmmmm....now one must wonder how Lauderdale recognized them without the tags....

We'll get the "big shocker" in "Snakes on a Plane II". lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast