What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sorry

Sorry, I was on vacation and just arrived home. I will get through my email and get packages off.

*gasp!* You're a horrible person!!!
LOL jking. Have fun? Do anything neat? Did you get any pictures?
Now get back to work and protect some people!!
smile.gif

You were on vacation?? Wow, do you know how long I have been waiting for my lithops? I sent you a pm at least 1 and 1/2 hours ago to get your address so I can send you the shipping. and I am still waiting for your your reply. 1 1/2 hours, and you're off having fun on vacations. Almost two whole hours of my life wasted waiting on you.
mad.gif

Oh yeah I hope you had a good vacation.
smile_n_32.gif

Yes, Yes and Yes.

Work was all ready before I was back in state!

Calm yourself Ozzy. I will have to include a special extra for you.

HEEEY!!!! I'm mad too...
smile_n_32.gif
lol

dang it! I wish I had won some thing from you cause then I could be furious!
biggrin.gif

I'd be careful opening that box ozzy ! When a woman says there's something extra special for you it usually involves work... or something stinky....or really high up on a shelf.
smile_n_32.gif

(prepares to duck)

Hey, hope your trip was nice. I just got back from Germany yesterday. I took well over a thousand pictures, and of some pings in Austria. Boy was it hot there...yay record breaking heatwaves.... Anyway off to post the pics in a new thread now.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]When a woman says there's something extra special for you it usually involves work... or something stinky.

Yeah I know, Ask Andew about that one.

LOL

It's true. Some girls *cough* ozzy *cough* pack items *cough* electric fans *cough* with trash incl soda cans to leak all over the item and gum it up....

Back