What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am back

I am doing much better now. I am in mist of selling my house and moving in to a newer home.  I need a little bit bigger home to store all my stuff.

Any how all plants clicked their heals during that time.  I did not have many plants to being with so, I will be fine. I also missed the recent NASC auction *darn it*.

Wanted to stop in a say hello. Again I will try to help around here as much as possible.  I have always been interested in cp's, yet feel like I know so little. So much to learn...  
smile.gif

Glad that you're back.
smile.gif

Good to see you back! You be sure to let us know when you've settled in to your new home and are ready to start taking plants again.
smile_m_32.gif

Welcome back! Maybe someday we'll get to have that chess game.

Feels good to be back. Thanks for the kind words.  Not sure really sure how soon my house will sell. I have 8 houses for sell on my block.
confused.gif
It is will be a trick trying to sell mine and buy another home.

Look forward to a chess match ...It has been a while. Also interested how the Cowboys will do with Terrel Owens.  I hope the Steelers can repeat as champs but will be very tough.

TRRRAAAAAAAAAVVVVIIIISSSSSSSSS!!!!

I've been wondering where you've been! I know you said you would be away for a while. But REALLY!! Its been waaay too long.

You've got to get more plants. Especially if you are going to have a new house.

I'm sorry you missed the Auction...it was a good one.
smile.gif

Its really good to see you back. I hope you won't be a stranger and will get back into the swing of things. I missed your posts. They always made me smile.
biggrin.gif

Thank you PAK. I have always enjoyed having you around here too.
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Travis @ July 30 2006,11:38)]Feels good to be back. Thanks for the kind words.  Not sure really sure how soon my house will sell. I have 8 houses for sell on my block.
confused.gif
It is will be a trick trying to sell mine and buy another home.

Look forward to a chess match ...It has been a while. Also interested how the Cowboys will do with Terrel Owens.  I hope the Steelers can repeat as champs but will be very tough.
I'm hoping that he's grown up a bit and won't let his ego poison / distract the team.

Back