Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone been poisoned by Levaquin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sure Rattler I'd really be thankful for any input I could get. I don't know ziltch about lawyers or anything like that. I'm taking her to a hospital in the morning after I call and get the blood work if she's not improved. I can't believe this is all from one single dose.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    will do, not sure where their expertise in the law is but will see if they will look over what info you gave us here and see what they say.
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm hoping for the best for your mother too. My wife was prescribed medication that blasted her too and recovered. I was hoping it might make her stay obedient and respectful, but she went back to being the same person she was before.

I have a lot of respect for people in the medical profession, but Arrogance 101 & 102 need to be eliminated from the medical school curriculum. My doctors must have slept through the classes, but it's obvious many others took detailed notes.

Doctors should have to jump through hoops before prescribing antibiotics of last resort because they are risky and we shouldn't unnecessarily deplete their effectiveness. Since the AMA and pharmaceutical companies don't seem to be advocating for stricter controls, maybe their malpractice insurance costs will force them.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Rattler!

Bruce Do you recall what meds she was given and how long it lasted?

Hort. School dropout X 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Remember 50% of all doctors graduated in the bottom half of their class.
    Every seed that you plant ,doesn't sprout.
    Every seed that sprouts, doesn't make it to maturity.
    Every cutting that you stick doesn't grow roots.
    Every cutting that roots doesn't grow to a small plant.
    Every small plant doesn't reach maturity.

Who needs speelcheck?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    ...and 25% of the top 50% made the appropriate guess on the final "Yes or No" questions...
    -Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am not looking for a dogpile here, but I am just going to say it, since the doc.'s don't sound like they are really doing anything here (and frankly I don't think that conventional Western medical practice includes any effective ways to deal with viruses) Echinacea is a very powerful medicinal herb that my herbalist has given me for numerous purposes. The fundamental effect of it is extreme system boosting, to enable you to weather the storm of viral or bacterial attack (as well as very powerful antibacterial properties if that's what you are fighting). It is a pretty misunderstood herb, I think, as a lot of the products sold with it are made of stem and leaf and are probably made of old material. It is also a very common myth that Echinacea is only useful as a preemptive treatment for colds - that's just not true and I have found so myself numerous times. What you want if you are willing to try it as a possibility, is *fresh* high strength root extract. IMHO it is best to buy from an herbalist who uses material from responsible wildcrafters who try to reduce the impact of herbalism on populations of Echinacea purpurea[I]. So I am not an herbalist and am not giving medical advice, BUT think about it because trying heavy daily doses of the very odd tasting Echinacea extract can't possibly do any more damage to your mom and I think it could really help (there's very little in the way of drug interactions between pharmaceuticals and Echinacea, that I am aware of). Or at least contact a local herbalist and talk to them about it! Anyways, if you do not "believe" in herbal "hocus pocus" that is not my problem and I don't really want to hear about it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast