Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Another funny one.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]When someone makes a possibly racist remark, I remark back in some way that- if they were just making plain fun they will laugh at mine the same as they laughed at their own, but if they were driving at something less than plain fun, they will get all defensive. I was not trying to say that anyone is a complete racist, just using my sarcasm to point out some of the subtle racisms that pervade our culture (most all of us). The nice thing about hypocrisy is it's a train we all can ride, even the most righteous. Done--
    Simply for future reference, when attempting to identify intent in a case like this, avoid saying things are making accusations which will only ensure a bad outcome to the situation. A better policy would be to give the person benefit of the doubt, make your concerns known in a direct and non-confrontational manner. If you ascertain that the comment was made with malicious intent, then you can contact a moderator.

Accusing someone of being affiliated with a certain group after making a comment which could be construed any number of ways is not an acceptable policy.

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]george?
    Like George Foreman! Named all his boys George.
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amen to that JB. I wasnt thinking of a white, black, or any other race of family at all. All I was thinking is lol, lmao, rofl. Good one JB.

It's been one of dem days BigCarnivourKid's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the year Josh has been on he has never once, to my knowledge, made any remark that was even remotely racist. It's my experience that anyone of racist or other "antisocial" tendencies doesn't last long on this forum. They either leave on their own when they can't get others to parrot their BS or they are banned. In either case, good riddance!
    ---Steve Allinger---

How come chicken fingers are bigger than buffalo wings?

My Grow List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when I was reading the joke I had a white chick in in my thoughts ( maybe I'm racist for not even considering the women could be another color?) and no matter what the color she was, it was a funny joke!
    'Celebrate the birth of our nation by blowing a little piece of it up'.The Simpsons.
    My grow list ~http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=107403

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    locking this before it gets worse.

in the future, if anyone reads something they find offensive or racist, or anything they think a mod should look at, just send us a pm.

now might be a good time to go back and read the few rules we have here.

here's the link to the rules to make it easy for everyone to find them.

play nice,
    tech...
    Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
    Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123