What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

He he he I'm so bad

JB_OrchidGuy

Cardiac Nurse
Need I say more  
smile_l_32.gif

137214579RL689389773.jpg

LOL

you forgot republicans are responsible for the excess of "criminals" in our jails.....

republican_seal_cuffs.jpg

ummmm I would beg to differ on that one.  I call that big brothers responsibility, and last time I remember the Dem's are for the big brother government style.  
smile_n_32.gif

smile_m_32.gif

Not trying to start a war here.  I just thought it was funny, and since I dish it out I can take it too.  I know its all in fun.

Oh how about Cynthia McKinney's loose and her entourage's heart felt BASH on Jews for her loosing the primaries.  
smile_n_32.gif
 I thought that was so funny, and the biggest reason why her behind didn't need to be there.  Sore looser and just an all around hood girl trying to play politics.  Need I remind you this is the same lady who slapped a cop or something like that.

lol, ok ok i'll give you that. she's a raging... well can't say it here. she played the race card when there was no racism involved what so ever, and then assaulted a cop. i'm from ga and even i didn't know who she was. it's her own fault she didn't have her ID on her.

I'm going to say the first picture goes on the second seal. Unless I'm mistaken, that's an Iraqi infant whose parents and siblings just got blown into pieces. Was this a plant forum?

i'm against the war too but cannibalism has nothing to do with anything.

this is the general discussions forum.

Okay, okay, you're right, cannabalism was a stretch.

Well, if we're making a satirical picture thread then:

gotime.jpg

Frankly, I'm looking forward to this:
optimus.jpg

LMAO, oh i busted something...

If republicans are for smaller goverment then why do they seem so concerned about limiting our rights and imposing their veiws on the whole country and the world?

Well, franky I don't see it that way.  I may not agree with everything the man does, and frankly I don't, but things needed to be done.  Now did he necessarily do them in the right order?  I don't think so.  Do I think he has done some crooked things.  Yes maybe, but who hasn't in that office.  I feel he was the best decision at the moment.  I don;t know many rights that have actual truly been taken away.  The government wiretapping things is so overrated.  There are so many conversations taking place that if they monitored just fraction of the calls they would bog down computers, and there isn't enough man power to listen to each conversation.  I guess I haven't been affected by anything so I;m not on to complain to much.  My complaint is about the gas prices, and the fact that Bush was an oil guy makes me wonder sometimes.  Heck no one every running for office is perfect.  And we also know that those folks in Congress have more power than the president does anyway.  We need to be worried about them.  We need to get term limits passed for congress so we don;t have all those old fogies in office.  There is no reason a 101 year old man needs to be in office making decision about a new generation.

Oh Clint I knew who she was, and she has been a thorn in Georgia's side long enough. She can blame anyone she wants for her loss, but she needs to turn the blame to herself. Maybe people were growing wise to her attitude problems and decided for the other evil.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]There is no reason a 101 year old man needs to be in office making decision about a new generation.

Here here! Amen, Brother!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]My complaint is about the gas prices, and the fact that Bush was an oil guy makes me wonder sometimes.

gas price per barrel is set by Wall Street and similar. cool pics. i like the "its go time" one.........................to bad im to busy to track some down myself
smile_n_32.gif

BTW i say my Dear Alcohol letter trumps this whole thread..........yah need some better pics
smile_n_32.gif

neither party is to be trusted

Back