What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fungicide

Hi everyone, thanks for taking the time to read this. I'm fairly new to cp growing and am looking for a fungicide that will be safe to use with my plants. I know that Cleary 3336WP is what everyone seems to recommend, but I can't seem to find it for sale anywhere, in small quantities that is. I really don't need a 2lb bag of the stuff for my modest collection. I remember petflytrap.com used to sell it, but I no longer see it on their site.

I went to the local garden centers and could only find products like Bayers Advanced fungicide and Funginex, in liquid form. I know that the wettable powders are preferred, but if none are available can the liquid ones be used safetly? Or, if anyone has a link where I can get smaller amounts of wettable powder that's safe for CPs, that'd be great.

Just incase you were wondering. I need to treat some sundews that have the fungus that makes them turn all red and stop producing dew.

Any advice you guys can give would be great!
Thanks!

-CB

i use schultz 3 way insecticide/fungicide/mitacide. the only problems i've had is with D. adelae.

i saturate the plants with it and no bad results, except with D. adelae. i tend to freak out if theres anything wrong so i use more than i should lol

Is that a liquid or wettable powder?

...and am I being overly cautious in picking a fungicide?
confused.gif

it's a sprayable liquid.

just go easy on the fungicide, unlike me lmao, all i've ever used is schults brand so i dont know about any others.

Just curious but does anyone use the Lilly Miller Multi-Purpose fungicide?

I'm also trying to look for a place that sells fungicide. So far Home Depot doesn't carry them.

Back