What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This is funny as heck AND should not offend anyone

speedy gonzallas reinforces hispanic steriotypes!

lol, just kidding, that's a funny little hamster.

haha

I didn't think this one was offencive. I was just being sarcastic! I about died last night when my wife showed it to me.

I'm offended that the little mouse-like employee is exposed to a hazardous, rotating device and apparently received no training in its safe operation.

my god how can you laugh at that poor critter, send him over to me, ive got a boa that would like to meet him and give him a hug

LOL  I have a couple ball pythons that want to give him a hug too.  Hamsters are the steaks of the snake world!

LOL  Bruce.  No training and hazardous moving parts LOL.  Atleast they had the little guy on aspen instead of ceder.

When I was a kid I had a hamster who would climb up the wall of his cage and scoot across the top upside down until he was over the wheel.  Then he'd drop with a half-twist to land feet-first on top of the wheel and ride it down, jumping off just before going face-first into the ground.  The whole stunt, from the time he let go of the ceiling until he was standing on the floor, couldn't have taken even a second.  Then he'd be back up the wall and do it all over again.  All night long.  I don't think he ever ran inside the wheel.

Back