What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what does this signify to you?

• Thread starter rattler
  • Start date
The top golfer in the world is black - Tiger Woods.
The tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese - Yao Ming
The top selling rap singer is white - Eminem.
The MVP (two years running) in the NBA, is a little Canadian guy - Steve Nash.
The top four heavyweight boxers in the world are white, ex- USSR fighters.
The French are accusing Americans of being arrogant, and the Germans are at war with no one!

Surely the end of the world is near..........................

i only get the last one...and yea its crazy.

well if you will let me "profile" for a moment

normally
golf = old white guys
NBA = black guys
rap = black guys
MVP-NBA = black guys
heavy weight boxers = american black guys

I think you left the Williams sisters out - Don't forget about Tennis!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]and the Germans are at war with no one!

Hey man, we're a peace loving people! Give us our 8+ weeks a year off for vacation from work and we're just peachy! Economy? Who cares! Education system! Pffft, all you need to know is how to make cars man!

With the amount of vacation the average German is given every year, there aren't enough citizens in the country at any given time to start a war.

isnt this thread a bit steriotypical?
(sp?)

yep but if yah listen to me a bit i aint terribly PC, on the same token im not racist either. i refer to my self as an american though if yah want more than that i generally use the term "mutt" but can list off the rough percentages of what countries my ancestors came from. im also darn proud some of my ancestors sacked Rome to have a party and some others invaded the British Isles on a regular basis

is this post non-PC, dang right, wouldnt expect anyless from myself
smile_n_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif

Rattler, are you saying that being PC is for sissies!!
laugh.gif

Okay.... what does PC stand for, other than Personal Computer? Part Communist? People Culture?
confused.gif

politically correct

Steve.................cant stand the PC BS, i think its idiotic and is doing this country no favors. giving things new names to not risk hurting ppls feelings? no where in the Constitution are your FEELINGS protected, lifes rough, get a freaking helmet
smile_n_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif
blues.gif

When it was first started, I thought it had some merit. But as with so many other things it has been carried to far. I think we are becoming a nation of sissies. In some cases, it seems like it's also being used to "bury" some of our nations stupidity by making words and phrases "taboo". Thought control in it's simplest form.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]lifes rough, get a freaking helmet

Ok, Mr. Leary, and for your next daitribe?
smile_n_32.gif

I can't stand PC. Drives me nutts. With the abuse I put up with as a kid (from my peers), and what they call "abuse" these days, it just makes me sick.

hey i like Dennis Leary, dont agree with everything he says but find him very entertaining, Carlos Mencia cracks me up as well

Back