Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: he's alive!

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome back! If'n you're interested in Drosera, Utrics, or Pings, I can help ya out. I don't have many pitcher plants of either genera.

So... have ya been 'Reelin' in The Years'? Do you 'Remember The Days Of The Old Schoolyard'? Have ya 'Lost The Number'? Just gotta "Do It again'!

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    remember me? i remember you!

i'd be happy to give you some stuff for shipping. pm me if you want.

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Am I in a time warp or something? It doesn't seem like that long ago that you were here. lol Glad to see you back though.

Yep...those CPs get under your skin. You just can't walk away. Eventually you come back even if its in a more limited way.

I see you mentioned MY name first. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. lol

Welcome back!!
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome Back Lithopsman. I just got on board about a year ago, and do not know you. I might have a few extra Dews if your interested. I see your already taken care of on Ventrata. If you want orchids I have some of those for trade. I would be interested in a Ficus tree or two for bonsai. I was into those a while ago, but was too young to stick to it. Now I'm older wiser and have stuck with growing orchids and CPs. So I have the patience now. LOL If you don't learn anything else from orchids you WILL learn patience. Again Welcome back!
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the welcomes! Jim- I saw steely dan not so long ago in dallas! Incredible! Tell me about the Steelyard line, where is it from? That's the name of the tour.

Pill- I remember you for sure. Tell me about what you have. I'm interested in anything and everything for now. Unfortunately I dont know if I'll ever be able to have a Nepenthes tank that could have been insured for over $1000 again. Maybe someday. But for now, I'd like to have a few plants that eat the same things as my herps!
    I am back..

It's been one of dem days BigCarnivourKid's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey lithopsman! Long time no see. Don't think we ever traded, but you were on the forums quite a bit afore you took your hiatus. I don't have any neps, however if you get a hankering for some D. scorpioides let me know. I have a bu... Uh a bunch of gemmae.
    ---Steve Allinger---

How come chicken fingers are bigger than buffalo wings?

My Grow List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I loved my scorpioides. Could you do that? I could send a SASE or you could send them my way and I could mail you a few bucks for the troubles. Let me know.
    I am back..

It's been one of dem days BigCarnivourKid's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll send ya some as a hedge on any stupidity of mine turning mine into scorpy-whatsis?
    ---Steve Allinger---

How come chicken fingers are bigger than buffalo wings?

My Grow List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast