Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My day

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought I was about to get these pics, climb back down without being discovered. I wanted to get a movie of a 360 degree veiw from the tower. Just as I started recording the movie I saw movement and I realised that I was caught. Some how the gaurd had snuck all the way up the tower without me noticing. As I was filming the movie, he stopped right in front of me.

He checked me out and watched me for a few mins then went on his way. I think he'll keep our secret.

I finished the movie and then headed back down before my luck really ran out.

As I got to the bottom, I noticed a sign that I must have somehow overlooked.

I'm planning another trip up the tower, This time it'll be a night trip. Anybody want to join me?

Then right before I got in my van to leave I saw a plant that looked familiar. I think it may be the non photoshopped new cp from New Guinea.

They must be spreading really fast, because yesterday I found one in my own yard while mowing grass.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice pics.
    My life sucks

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]They must be spreading really fast, because yesterday I found one in my own yard while mowing grass.

Nice photos. Umm...are you suuuuuure you didn't see that sign BEFORE you climbed up the tower?

Always love seeing CPs in the wild...the intermedia are awsome.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12