Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Scientology, sensitive topic.

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol, but what IF god is real, then we're screwed!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bruce..........................................your just no fun, now if you dont have something demeaning to say about this like the rest of us or have something funny to say just leave us be

in other words, i cant fault your logic though you have to admit the whole silent birth thing is hilarious, i would love to meet the woman who is tough enough to not make a sound without drugs. if i suggested it to my wife............"now Honey yah cant be screaming, the baby will be tramatized, you cant say a word, and by the way no drugs allowed"..............chances are i would be awakening from the coma a year later wondering WTF happened
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Aug. 22 2006,8:31)]lol, but what IF god is real, then we're screwed!
    I think we'd be more screwed if he doesn't exist and we make the wrong decisions in the hope that he does.
    "You can never underestimate the stupidity of the general public" -Scott Adams-

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not a superstitious person, but I think a sizable moth stuck in my ear against my eardrum for an hour and going to the hospital to get it out was a retaliation from nature's own invertebrate community for keeping CP. What a Sunday night/Monday morning that turned out to be. I salute the brave kamikaze moth!

What's wrong with Scientology? It keeps the sane community entertained!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Making fun of any religion is as easy as shooting fish in a barrel. My belief is that this God person is more impressed by actions than by blind adherence to rituals. And pays no more attention to what people do on Sunday morning than to what they do the rest of the week. And, hopefully, has a good sense of humor.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    P.T. Barnum once said......

It's been one of dem days BigCarnivourKid's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (herenorthere @ Aug. 23 2006,5:35)]Making fun of any religion is as easy as shooting fish in a barrel. My belief is that this God person is more impressed by actions than by blind adherence to rituals. And pays no more attention to what people do on Sunday morning than to what they do the rest of the week. And, hopefully, has a good sense of humor.
    AMEN!!
    ---Steve Allinger---

How come chicken fingers are bigger than buffalo wings?

My Grow List

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love you guys. I can always count on a good hearty laugh! This has been a riot.

I am normally pretty respectful of other's religions...to each his own I say. But...scientology falls into another category to me.

Keep it up...this is very entertaining. lol
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast