Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Home Depot Self Checkout

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you guys complain to much, those things are so easy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just tried one at Walmart..had 3 items to buy.
    I picked "pay with cash" at the beginning of the process,
    scanned the items, hit "pay now" and got "option not available"..

so at the beginning it said I could pay with cash, and when it was done it told me I couldnt..I just left it and went to a regular line..
    by the time I got through the regular line, a clerk was still trying to clear out the machine I left..

fortunately I only go to Walmart once every 5 years or so..
    I hate the place.
    I only went because they are the only place that carrys the Krylon spray paint I needed..

Scot

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scot (and Ben): What's funny to listen to at the Depot is the voice they chose. She obviously doesn't have a WNY accent. She 'cash' without a flat 'A'. They coulda at least tried to use a regional voice. Or even Majel Barrett!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of the more annoying things is people who get into the self checkout lines and don't know how to use the darn things.

I like the self checkout lines because I am faster than the cashiers who have graduated from "Home Depot Cashier College."
    Sincerely,
    Brendhan

Apprently posting fully clothed non sexual photos of myself pisses off the mods. Well I do my part.

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Understudy @ Sep. 03 2006,9:52)]One of the more annoying things is people who get into the self checkout lines and don't know how to use the darn things.

I like the self checkout lines because I am faster than the cashiers who have graduated from "Home Depot Cashier College."
    That would be most people who use it! Or at least those that are forced to use it when there are calloffs and they are shorthanded. We get all the people over 50, who would not normally be there and are intimidated by computers. It's all really about know how to play the game.... and then things are usually smoothe and quick.

People do illogical things there. I saw a guy the other day who attempted to scan a trash barrel and he was trying to get that UPC on the scanner and it just wasn't anywhere's close. Then there are the people who walk up to the SCO cashier and hand them their goods and money. Hello.... it's called 'self checkout'!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12