What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst Air Disaster in Alabamas History

• Thread starter rattler
  • Start date
associated press---- Alabama's worst air disaster occurred today when a small two-seater cessna 152 plane, piloted by two University of Alabama students, crashed into a cemetery early this afternoon in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. University of Alabama search and rescue workers have recovered 300 bodies so far and expect the number to climb as digging continues into the evening. The pilot and copilot survived and are helping in the recovery efforts.

smile_l_32.gif
laugh.gif

well i thought it was funny
confused.gif

So did I, but it's one of those ones where you gotta roll your eyes as you grin.
biggrin.gif

i come across some REALLY good ones however their content is rarely suitible for this forum
smile_n_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif

lol. Heard it before, but still makes me chuckle.

He's still working on a square, ya gotta do better than that.

Chris SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH although i want my dang square thing-a-ma-jiggy i dont want 5 of them
smile_n_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif

Pretty little square you got there.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Dat's a cute lil square ya got der fur sure. It looks all lonely by itself
smile_h_32.gif

What square?? I don't see no square...
confused.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]What square?? I don't see no square...

You better give him one, then! Otherwise the members are going to feel silly because they thought they saw one. Maybe you should give him 4! That would be funny.

:devious:
smile_n_32.gif

HAAAAAA !!!! I love this game. That's why I'll never be a mod. or admin. The feel of power surging through my fingertips. Neehaaahahaha !

I vote for 5.

HEY! thats not nice

Ozzy you still mad i called your April Fools CP homely?
smile_n_32.gif

i want a square...:(
smile_h_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ Aug. 31 2006,1:46)]I vote for 5.
Okay- you got it...

hey I got 5
smile.gif

I win, I'm the first person to get to level 5 and live to tell about it.

Back