Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my ugly miata

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks bugfreak. I've cut out the plastic window portion of my top since it has turned black, and I need to replace my top too Since its summer (still) I drive top down 100% of the time, which is more fun, IMO.

What a great place to work, so I guess you get to change your wheels often then!

btw, what color Bug do you have?
    Bernie.C

I'm starting my CP collection.
    My Grow List
    CP Pictures
    My Blog

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

we only stock factory wheels.. so... the bug has some 18 in BBS rims that originally go on a 2005 VW Jetta GLI. i had someone photoshop what they would look like if i powder coated them blue a while ago:

oh wait... that's not it!

here we go:

my little plastic thingie is missing on my miata too, although mine's made of glass for some reason.the sunlight and heat are BRUTAL in texas, so it makes for an uncomfortable ride during a summer day.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Those bugs are built for speed! Especialy if they have the v8 in them. The orriginal bugs were designed to travel on the german autobon. NO SPEEDLIMIT in most areas! No doubt the new ones were too. Nice cars everyone. I have a mercury sable 98 and dodge ram 99. Nothing for speed here. LOL Now that the sable is paid off this month I might be able to put some rims on the thing and finish the system.
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, you know we used to race out there behind the Sweetheart factory right near your workplace? Did you ever hang out there and watch people race?
    My life sucks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my bug is a 1.8liter turbocharged 4 cylinder. the new new new ones are a 2.5 or diesel. the beetle is spunky but i felt it was underpowered, so i got it chipped. seemed like the most cost effective way to get a little more kick out of it so it would be funner to drive.

miata's a toy for nathan. we picked it up for $850. i need a "real" car. i don't really dig sedans although i need one so unfortunately for me everything i want is a bit on the pricey side.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Miata? Isn't that a Mazda MX5 / Eunos Roadster?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Alexis @ Sep. 03 2006,9:37)]Miata? Isn't that a Mazda MX5 / Eunos Roadster?
    Yep it is.

I use the Miata as a daily driver, though I have an Acura RSX, its more fun driving a roadster.
    Bernie.C

I'm starting my CP collection.
    My Grow List
    CP Pictures
    My Blog

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12