Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: President bush has been shot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm with you, Ozzy. I never wish for the death of anyone, nor condone the killing of anyone. But I'd dance in the streets if Mr. Bush came to an untimely end.

While America gets poorer, the rich get richer. Our median income has fallen over his Presidency, while oil fat cats and corporate CEOs get obscenely richer. The stock market is totally stagnant, but Halliburton stock has tripled. Oil profits are through the roof. Military contractors are in fat city. (sources on request.)

But worse than all that, this neocon administration has cynically used the tragic events on 9/11 to consolidate Presidential power and erode our Constitutional rights. They used that day to justify the nakedly aggressive and unnecessary invasion and occupation of a sovereign nation that posed us no credible threat. As a result, over 100,000 innocent people are DEAD, and we Americans are hated around the world. Terrorism is a bigger threat than ever (by design.)

All in pursuit of a war-mongering neocon agenda, and the enrichment of a small cabal of cronies, friends, and businesses. Again, I wish harm on nobody, but the world would be a better, safer, happier place without George W. Bush.

Capslock
    Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

My photos are copyright-free and public domain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow Ozzy you sure have a blurred outlook on our President, the war & elections. But you do have a nice way of presenting opinions as facts. Kudos!
    You don't need an iron chest if you have a sharp brain and a silk tongue.

GROWLIST
    Wolf's Growlist

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    True those are my opinions. I didn't mean for them to be taken as facts.

There is one fact that is so clear to see. We are in Iraq fighting for nothing, while Bin Ladden sits in a cave laughing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ozzy is wrong. Those aren't just opinions. The important ones actually are facts. But I don't want Bush etc to die for what they've done. I'm opposed to capital punishment and life in prison is enough.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was wondering when this thread would finally go in this direction... what took you guys so long?

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "2) Saddam tried to have his daddy assassinated. It was a personal vendetta that ego maniac settled, using the fear of our people and the blood of thousands of our men and women."

THANK YOU! i've been saying this forever and you, I, and dave chapelle are the only ones who get it!

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    see it's funny. i'm against the death penalty, yet i want bush to DIE!!!!!

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I told my wife (before he took office) that if he's elected, one of the first things that he's going to do is invade Iraq, and he won't stop until he gets Saddam.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast