What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

President bush has been shot

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date
[b said:
Quote[/b] (scottychaos @ Sep. 04 2006,4:03)]if one of you ever gets shot and killed, im sure you will appreciate it if we all laugh and joke about it, and say "about time"..

real funny..hilaroius..
you people are sick..

Scot
I have to agree with scottychaos that it is not right to joke about people getting killed, especially our President. Someone once said " Don't judge a President's decision until you are in his position and are faced with the same decision."
dewy

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ Sep. 04 2006,5:24)]That article says that it has caused outrage among Americans. The only Americans that it has caused outrage with are the media just waiting for a chance to get on tv.

We're just like bush, deep down we really don't care.
The media and the inventors of Freedom Fries...

I wouldn't advocate the death of anyone, but even speaking totally outside morality, I think Bush being martyred would be a very very bad thing.

Oh lord some people have more time tha sence on their hands. I may not agree with everythign that man has done in office, but I am sure as heck glad its him and not that retard Gore. That man couldn't lead his way out of a paper bag, the MORON. I would have hated to see what would have happened had he been in office when the towers got hit. I'm not saying Bush is the greateest thing since sliced bread, but he sure is alot better than Gore or the other looser Kerry that ran against him. Had Kerry been in office I think we could have cut and run in Irag and it would have been 1000 times worse than it is now or was before Sadam was removed.

Just my opinions. I had to vote for the lesser evil. Had I had been old enough I would have voted for Perot when he was running. We need to have more than a 2 party system for starters. That would give us more choices. TSecondly we also need to setup term limits for those old congressman. They are the ones with the real power in washington, yet they can sit there and be 1000 years old still in office because the dumb arses of their state keep voting ther old ares in. Aaahheemmm Strom thermond from South Carolina comes to mind. The old fart wasn;t there to vote alot of times. Giviing more power to the others that were there. We need some Younger folks in office!! And term limits ansure them a better chance of getting there. These old farts haven;t been doing much right for a long time and we need a change! TERM LIMITS FOR CONGRESS!! Heck if you don't like the President rest ashured you only have to put up with him for 8 years TOPS. If you don't like your congressman then your libale to be stuck with him for LIFE!!!! Public office was never ment to be a career, but a service! Heck these guys get paid PHAT for being in office. No wonder they want to stay in office.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JB_OrchidGuy @ Sep. 05 2006,2:33)]Oh lord some people have more time tha sence on their hands. I may not agree with everythign that man has done in office, but I am sure as heck glad its him and not that retard Gore. That man couldn't lead his way out of a paper bag, the MORON. I would have hated to see what would have happened had he been in office when the towers got hit. I'm not saying Bush is the greateest thing since sliced bread, but he sure is alot better than Gore or the other looser Kerry that ran against him. Had Kerry been in office I think we could have cut and run in Irag and it would have been 1000 times worse than it is now or was before Sadam was removed.

Just my opinions. I had to vote for the lesser evil. Had I had been old enough I would have voted for Perot when he was running. We need to have more than a 2 party system for starters. That would give us more choices. TSecondly we also need to setup term limits for those old congressman. They are the ones with the real power in washington, yet they can sit there and be 1000 years old still in office because the dumb arses of their state keep voting ther old ares in. Aaahheemmm Strom thermond from South Carolina comes to mind. The old fart wasn;t there to vote alot of times. Giviing more power to the others that were there. We need some Younger folks in office!! And term limits ansure them a better chance of getting there. These old farts haven;t been doing much right for a long time and we need a change! TERM LIMITS FOR CONGRESS!! Heck if you don't like the President rest ashured you only have to put up with him for 8 years TOPS. If you don't like your congressman then your libale to be stuck with him for LIFE!!!! Public office was never ment to be a career, but a service! Heck these guys get paid PHAT for being in office. No wonder they want to stay in office.
LMAO, don't we have a senator/rep that used to be in the KKK?

I don't like the fact that Supreme Court Justices serve life (if they choose to) terms.

I agree with you there too!!!! And once they are there its hard to get them out of there! Thats another gripe I just forgot about them. NOONE should have a job for life unless you earn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some of those justices abuse their powers on occasion.

The problem is we have old farts making laws that apply to mostly young people. as we progress as a society we have the same old farts making the same laws with a 40's and 50's mentality.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do you think I want to get the OLD farts out of there with term limits on Congress. The nation cannot more forward into the new melenium with prehistoric farts in office making prehistoric decisions! What the heck do these old farts even know about the new melenium?? Heck I doubt many of the older ones even know how to use a computer!!!!!!!!! I know Old boy Strom didn't use one the old fart. Just as long as we don;t start putting people like Cynthis McKenny in office we will be ok.

DUH! The internet is a series of tubes! everyone knows that!

biggrin.gif

Too true, I think our Polution crisis would be helped a little bit. didnt all the other countrys get a hit economicaly too? It would have fallen through if they didnt think we cant live with out oil.

confused.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ] I would have hated to see what would have happened had he been in office when the towers got hit.

He might would have went after the people who bombed us instead going after Saddam.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Had Kerry been in office I think we could have cut and run in Iraq and it would have been 1000 times worse than it is now or was before Saddam was removed.

He would have probably done the right thing, like he could have let the sanctions that have kept Saddam under control for 10 years stay in place . He probably wouldn't have lied about weapons of mass destruction, invading a country for no reason, then changing the reason he said we went there in the first place. He also wouldn't have called everybody who questioned his actions anti-American.

In the years to come look back on what I'm about to say and see if I'm not right. After he leaves office they will find evidence that he planned to invade Iraq before even TOOK office. Notice I said TOOK and not ELECTED. He had plans to make sure that he was the one to take out Saddam, because 1) all the flak his dad took because he didn't take out Saddam when he had the chance and 2) Saddam tried to have his daddy assassinated. It was a personal vendetta that ego maniac settled, using the fear of our people and the blood of thousands of our men and women. Not to mention millions of Iraqis. Why else do you think he loaded his cabinet wit hall military people. Because he knew he was going to war.

That sorry waste of a human, as fatten the pockets of himself and all his rich friends. He passed a law that keeps people that are hurt by negligent doctors from collecting damages, no matter what the circumstances are. He has done away with some of the most important environmental laws we have.

I hate to see a person killed too, but some people need to die. If a person was about to explode a bomb in the middle of a crowd of people, do you think it's ok to shoot that person before he could detonate the bomb? By killing that one murderous person you could save hundreds of innocent people. I feel the same about him. If he was killed, it would be that same as saving thousands of innocent lives. If that Curious George looking, monkey brain was killed tonight, I'd be dancing in the streets tomorrow.

I'm with you, Ozzy. I never wish for the death of anyone, nor condone the killing of anyone. But I'd dance in the streets if Mr. Bush came to an untimely end.

While America gets poorer, the rich get richer. Our median income has fallen over his Presidency, while oil fat cats and corporate CEOs get obscenely richer. The stock market is totally stagnant, but Halliburton stock has tripled. Oil profits are through the roof. Military contractors are in fat city. (sources on request.)

But worse than all that, this neocon administration has cynically used the tragic events on 9/11 to consolidate Presidential power and erode our Constitutional rights. They used that day to justify the nakedly aggressive and unnecessary invasion and occupation of a sovereign nation that posed us no credible threat. As a result, over 100,000 innocent people are DEAD, and we Americans are hated around the world. Terrorism is a bigger threat than ever (by design.)

All in pursuit of a war-mongering neocon agenda, and the enrichment of a small cabal of cronies, friends, and businesses. Again, I wish harm on nobody, but the world would be a better, safer, happier place without George W. Bush.

Capslock

Wow Ozzy you sure have a blurred outlook on our President, the war & elections. But you do have a nice way of presenting opinions as facts. Kudos!

True those are my opinions. I didn't mean for them to be taken as facts.

There is one fact that is so clear to see. We are in Iraq fighting for nothing, while Bin Ladden sits in a cave laughing.

Ozzy is wrong.  Those aren't just opinions.  The important ones actually are facts.  But I don't want Bush etc to die for what they've done.  I'm opposed to capital punishment and life in prison is enough.

I was wondering when this thread would finally go in this direction... what took you guys so long?
smile.gif

"2) Saddam tried to have his daddy assassinated. It was a personal vendetta that ego maniac settled, using the fear of our people and the blood of thousands of our men and women."

THANK YOU! i've been saying this forever and you, I, and dave chapelle are the only ones who get it!

see it's funny. i'm against the death penalty, yet i want bush to DIE!!!!!

Well, I told my wife (before he took office) that if he's elected, one of the first things that he's going to do is invade Iraq, and he won't stop until he gets Saddam.

Back