What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

President bush has been shot

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
02shot_CA0.600.jpg

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]LONDON, Sept. 1 — The time is October 2007, and America is in anguish, rent by the war in Iraq and by a combustive restiveness at home. Leaving a hotel in Chicago after making a speech while a huge antiwar protest rages nearby, President Bush is suddenly struck down, killed by a sniper’s bullet.

Dang I knew it was too good to be true.

haha...i get it.
smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif

smile_h_32.gif
man well that bites....

it takes this to bring Unknownclown back... Haven't seen you in ages. Welcome back.

man i was so excited....

Here's some context for people like me who wondered if that was a joke - http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news....icle.do.  I don't want anyone to be killed, but hope plenty serve jail terms or otherwise have to have to retreat from the public eye when this sorry period of American history ends. I sure hope it ends.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (kahnli @ Sep. 03 2006,12:25)]it takes this to bring Unknownclown back... Haven't seen you in ages. Welcome back.
ditto... where have you been? just lurking around?

Hey don't get my hopes up if it's not going to come true.

I'll bet "Carnivore" gobbled up your comments up Ozzy.
Have you notice any beeping sounds on your phone the last couple of days?
Any strange vans parked on your street?
Perhaps a nondescript black sedan with four guys in it following you?

Thank god the government is looking out for our best interests!

They've been here since I've had that pic of the bush in my signature. They love when I shoot the life size cut out of bush in my front yard with my AK.

if one of you ever gets shot and killed, im sure you will appreciate it if we all laugh and joke about it, and say "about time"..

real funny..hilaroius..
you people are sick..

Scot

Me sick?? That's a news flash. LOL

Oh and I have been shot, but I'm still waiting for the killed part.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (herenorthere @ Sep. 03 2006,1:44)]Here's some context for people like me who wondered if that was a joke - http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news....icle.do. I don't want anyone to be killed, but hope plenty serve jail terms or otherwise have to have to retreat from the public eye when this sorry period of American history ends. I sure hope it ends.
That article says that it has caused outrage among Americans. The only Americans that it has caused outrage with are the media just waiting for a chance to get on tv.

We're just like bush, deep down we really don't care.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (scottychaos @ Sep. 04 2006,4:03)]if one of you ever gets shot and killed, im sure you will appreciate it if we all laugh and joke about it, and say "about time"..

real funny..hilaroius..
you people are sick..

Scot
Lol, i hope you laugh and joke about it. I want my funeral to be a party with a techno DJ. I havn't sc rewed over millions while getting rich. I'm not in the white house because of Daddy either. I didn't screw over Al Gore. I'm not messing up America. I'm not the reason thousands of soldiers (and far more civilians) have died in the middle east.

I sincerely wish he had choked on that pretzel. oh crap! i forgot that george dubbyah spies on the internet! maybe i'll get arrested. maybe i'm a terrorist.

Back