What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats up with the forums lately?

JB_OrchidGuy

Cardiac Nurse
Here lately I have had to click my back buttom twice to go back a page. I have the back button on my mouse and I have to do a double click to go back a page. Its ONLY on this site it happens. I also have to click the top back buttom twice to go back a page. I was wondering if others have that same issue.

yeah same here.

Works fine for me. If your not useing firefox thats your problem.

i am using firefox...
bah. must be my computer

I click the back button once and I use firefox.

auctually i use both depending on whichever is open, so you guys are right! i probably am just happening to use IE when it screw up.

i have the mouse button and it works fine for me... i also use firefox

My back mouse button only works on IE.. Never on firefox for whatever reason. But I only have to click "back" on the browser once.
Andrew

I'm not using Firefox on my home pc (windows 98, MS Exporer) and clicking once works. But the church computer, XP, also uses Explorer and I have to click twice or use the dropdown arrow next to the back tab and click on the search resultsto get back.

Perhaps delete your temp. internet files and cookies? That clears up internet issues for me.

I have to hit back twice too. Only on this site.

gotta click twice here too

And yet my Windows 98, MS IE pc just requires one click. Go figure....

Nah its not my tempinternet files.  They never stay on the computer more than a few days anyways.  I am a nut when it comes to cleaning that out and keeping temp files off my computer.  The strange thing is I swear some of the times I clicked back yesterday it worked with one click, but not all the time.  And again its ONLY this site.  I do use IE.  I guess I could fireback up Firefox and see if it works fine there.  My roboform works in Firefow too.

LOL just checked I have to reload it and the roboform driver
smile_l_32.gif

I need to click twice on the back arrow...only on this site. It started about ten days ago.

I noticed if you click back once there is an ad url in the back history, once you click that, it goes back into the terraforums memory and will take you back to the page you were viewing before.

I also have to back click twice to go to the prior page, which is new. I'm using IE. I have to back-click twice on my home PC and at other PCs.

Every one should use Fire Fox, its so much better than IE, no problems, but I ocasionaly get a problem when I hit Back space it Goes back a page when IM trying to delet some thing in a browser? And Some times Rich Text doesnt work for me.

But At school Like right now I have to double back click... so yea. This is the only forum my school hasent blocked! Yea!  
biggrin.gif
(even sence last year they didnt block it)

Oh well, I get by for what safety it provides.

Using IE here, I also have to click back twice, only on this site.

Well I like IE because it has an integrated spell checker that I dled for it.  So I duno I might mess around with firefox again I might not.  So far i ahven;t seen a difference in fire fow and IE thats why I continue using IE. I'm just glad to see its not just me having the issue.

Back