Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Watch out for jerks in cars

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Today, I was just happily riding my bike to the nearest Rite-Aid, and was coming up to the parking lot where cars come out. I saw a car coming out of there, trying to turn onto the road. I assumed he saw me, because he was not moving for at least 20 seconds for him to see me. I began to bike past, but he crashed into me. I fell over, my front bike wheel now bent. I got up, shocked and shaking. He backed up and asked several times if I was ok, and I said "yes" but he never attempted to get out of the car or call the police or anything. He just drove off. A kind lady saw it and drove me home, where my mom contacted the police for a hit-and-run. Unfortunately, I didn't get the license plate number. But still, he should have at least gotten out of his car, and helped me. I am fine, just bruised, and now a bit wiser.

-Ben
    He who can, does. He who can't, teaches. -George Bernard Shaw
    I love these shirts!!!
    My Growlist
    My Webpage

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What kind of car was it? I can invision a guy in a BMW or a Benz hitting you and not getting out. Hope you find em'.
    My life sucks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dunno, but not fancy. It happened fast.

-Ben
    I love these shirts!!!
    My Growlist
    My Webpage

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I was just watching Cops and the cop was pulling the people out of the car... all the sudden squeeling tires- and the camera rotates 1/4 turn or so to show a guy on a bike just get plastered... At least yours wasn't that bad! Hope you find them....
    Andrew
    -Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]I was just watching Cops and the cop was pulling the people out of the car... all the sudden squeeling tires- and the camera rotates 1/4 turn or so to show a guy on a bike just get plastered... At least yours wasn't that bad! Hope you find them....
    I saw that episode just moments ago- that was freakin' INTENSE.

Ben, sorry to hear what happened, but I'm glad you're alright! If the person who hit you got caught they are in biiiiiig trouble; the law don't look at hit and runs with much sympathy. It's good that there was someone who saw what happened and helped you get home though. Crazy, though...
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hate jerks like that. They need to be strung up and beat with a cane. Now you have to pay for a new tire and he is off doing his thing not paying attention and still driving. Now you know to always look at the plate number. I hope the catch the A-hole and revoke his license. Don;t forget the cane part too. Arrg that burns me up. I am glad your ok though.
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol, don't worry, I always carry a spare cane with me.

Thanks for your sympathy guys. I really hope somebody managed to see this guys plate.

-Ben
    I love these shirts!!!
    My Growlist
    My Webpage

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, so my mom and I were going to the UPS store (which is right next to Rite-Aid) to mail a package, but forgot that it was closed today, so we began to exit the parking lot when a guy backed up and almost hit us. I looked at the car, it was silver. The guy in it had glasses and a similar beard. I told my mom, and of course she got furious and went to talk to him. He said no, that wasn't me, and if I was ok. He had a similar voice. I wrote down his plate number. I think it odd for there to be a guy with glasses, silver car, beard, middle aged, being at the same place around the same time. I think it's him, but I'm not sure. I'll let you know if something happens.

-Ben
    I love these shirts!!!
    My Growlist
    My Webpage

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast