What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost my camera

I lost my digital camera. I wanted to show you guys my ping titan.
smile_h_32.gif
That was an expensive camera, too.

Anyway, the titan has its compacted summer leaves, and get this - 9 blooms at last count. There continues to be more every day.

What is the most blooms you have ever seen on a titan?

I'm really sorry to hear about your camera. You sure are taking it better than I would be,lol. Good job on the Titan though!

Are you kidding me I would freak and kill any one who mentioned the Fact that I dont have a camera any more!
confused.gif

Found it! Whew! I thought it accidentally got thrown away with the trash. I found it on the kitchen counter behind some other stuff.

I'll get the pics of my titan up today. It is my best plant right now.

I'm glad you found your camera,lol!
smile_n_32.gif
Can't wait for the pics!

"Are you kidding me I would freak and kill any one who mentioned the Fact that I dont have a camera any more!
confused.gif
"

Me too!

Here is the pics. You can only count 7 flower stalks I think, but that is becasue there are 2 that are still emerging. They are i the plant and you can't see them. It has been like this all summer, blooming constantly.
orinbd011.jpg

orinbd012.jpg

The funny thing is that it started doing better when I sort of started neglecting it. I have had a lot going on this summer and would forget to water, or even forget to turn the lights off some nights. When I remember to water I flood it, and I haven't been trimming dead leaves off. It is flourishing anyway.

That is great! I like the pot it's in too
laugh.gif

Thanks. Its a cereal bowl. I could have cleaned the plant up some for the pic I guess, but I haven't trimmed dead leaves off of it all summer and it has been doing so well, so why mess with a good thing. You can see that it gets plenty to eat even though it is on a shelf in my house under a CF light.

I am like sooooo jealous!

jimscott, I have babies of it....

That's awsome! where did you get it?

I have had it for a while, I ordered it from cobraplant.com and I got it as a baby pant about an inch across. Now one leaf can be over an inch wide! LOL. At first it started out in my frog tank but it got way too big. Now it is on a shelf under a flourecent light with some African Violets and a mini bog with some other pings in it.

Back